SdE5CP1.png

#DontpayDak

phildadon86

Reaction score

And you do that?

Against winning teams?

SdE5CP1.png

#DontpayDak

Oh look. Another Dak thread. I can post highlights. There’s much more. I’ll offer you the same wager as everyone else. If Dak has the same season as last year and we make the playoffs you change your avatar to a picture of Dak. And your signature to something regarding being wrong about Dak. If I lose. You choose my avatar and what I write in my signature. Put your money where your mouth is.

glimmerman

Reaction score
There is also 10 other players on Offense that’s playing against the winning teams Dak has lost to. But I get it. He gets credit for the wins so gets the blame for the loses. Just give him his props for the wins. And division titles and playoff appearances.

Denim Chicken

Reaction score
There is also 10 other players on Offense that’s playing against the winning teams Dak has lost to. But I get it. He gets credit for the wins so gets the blame for the loses. Just give him his props for the wins. And division titles and playoff appearances.

If the team win it's because Dak has massive talent around him.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Lol, Aaron Rodgers..... I thought the Goddess Wince was undefeated against winning teams. At least that’s what Orlosky and Cowherd believe.
I would've thought so too. I didn't think Wince ever lost a game against a great team.

Gotta love facts. I posted a wager to pretty much every Dak detractor and not one has accepted. Go figure.
Can't find them when its time to get them to spew facts.

No explanation needed! He ain't perfect, but he isn't alone.
No he sure isn't. But that's the thing about a lot of fans. They don't follow the rest of the league or know what's the standard and what's realistic. All they know is fantasy football stats. Mind you, Dak's record before this season was over .500....

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Well that's the issue. On the wins his "team is stacked". On the losses its his fault lol.