Video: Dak wants elite money?

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
It’s amazing how few analytical arguments you hear against Dak. Like if at least you engaged with real statistical information then we can have a real discussion. It’s mostly subjective with them though unfortunately.

Cherry picking arguments.

The fact that Dak was getting paid 1 million per year for 4 years was NEVER a great thing. But now all of a sudden it is and we need a young QB that is on a rookie deal.

And Dak getting paid 2 million more per year than he should is going to destroy the franchise. LOL

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
That second photo is not complimentary. It shows very clearly that when thing makes are going good and things are working (from ahead) he is fine. But when things are not going good and the other team is playing them tough (playing from behind), his numbers go down across the board. When playing from behind he has fewer TDs, lower completion %, and more INTs. He had more yards but that’s because of a lot more attempts which shows he plays from behind a lot which is extra bad news because when he is behind (things are tough) he begins to fail.

Also this thing is hiding some stats, his stats when down by 17 points or more. But you can do the math from what’s shown. He was 45 for 74, 60.8%, 663 yards, 4 TDs, and no INTs. Notice how his ypa and ypc are 8.96 and 14.7 respectively which are both way higher than his season averages. So when down by 17 or more he put up over two games worth of his yards, and padded his TDs, ypa, ypc, and without INTs due to soft coverage.

That all supports the other stats I have posted showing he is fine when things are working but fails when the opposition and things in the game gets tougher and simply isn’t good enough to consistently elevate his team.
That's a way to look at it. Stats say different things to different people.

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score
That second photo is not complimentary. It shows very clearly that when thing makes are going good and things are working (from ahead) he is fine. But when things are not going good and the other team is playing them tough (playing from behind), his numbers go down across the board. When playing from behind he has fewer TDs, lower completion %, and more INTs. He had more yards but that’s because of a lot more attempts which shows he plays from behind a lot which is extra bad news because when he is behind (things are tough) he begins to fail.

Also this thing is hiding some stats, his stats when down by 17 points or more. But you can do the math from what’s shown. He was 45 for 74, 60.8%, 663 yards, 4 TDs, and no INTs. Notice how his ypa and ypc are 8.96 and 14.7 respectively which are both way higher than his season averages. So when down by 17 or more he put up over two games worth of his yards, and padded his TDs, ypa, ypc, and without INTs due to soft coverage.

That all supports the other stats I have posted showing he is fine when things are working but fails when the opposition and things in the game gets tougher and simply isn’t good enough to consistently elevate his team.
Especially when he's placed in the most consistently worst starting field position in the entire league whether up, or down and his D is allergic to TO's. Dude has to straight up march his team across the board more than any other.

dallasdave

Reaction score
:lmao2:
EXbVqTlXkAA2nyA
Not so sure anymore Dak

Philmonroe

Reaction score
I've gotten nothing against sites like this where fans express their opinions on things but to rehash the same things multiple times every day is what is getting tiresome. The people that start these multiple Prescott threads every day think that Prescott is the only thing worth discussing This is the first year where there hasn't been multiple threads about the Cowboys draft picks for like a month after the draft. Right now, just one week since the draft on the first page of threads there is1 thread about the players drafted and that is 3/4 the way down the page meaning it older. I love the Super Bowls the Cowboys won but if I watched them every day it wouldn't take long before I would get tired of watching them because I'll know every play before it was run just like knowing every thing that get said about Prescott every day.
I actually agree with you I'm just saying me or you complaining about it isn't going to stop nothing. It also isn't a big thing in the grand scheme of things so if I don't want all Dak all day I just goto other sections and or don't visit for awhile. I don't get how complaining is going to change anything but if you can show me how on this topic I'll help you lol.

Typhus

Captain Catfish
Reaction score
Oh look. Another Dak thread. I can post highlights. There’s much more. I’ll offer you the same wager as everyone else. If Dak has the same season as last year and we make the playoffs you change your avatar to a picture of Dak. And your signature to something regarding being wrong about Dak. If I lose. You choose my avatar and what I write in my signature. Put your money where your mouth is.
and yet another example of the haters hating the haters of the haters hating the haters...
Will this madness ever end!