Video: Dak wants elite money?

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
I would've thought so too. I didn't think Wince ever lost a game against a great team.

Can't find them when its time to get them to spew facts.

No he sure isn't. But that's the thing about a lot of fans. They don't follow the rest of the league or know what's the standard and what's realistic. All they know is fantasy football stats. Mind you, Dak's record before this season was over .500....

Cowboys are 40-24 under Dak.

ghst187

Reaction score
Start with the calling people "Haters" because they have a different opinion from others....

agree on “haters” also.

funny only semi-related anecdote....in college one of the ladies on the women’s basketball team got custom sweatpants made with the writing “PLAYER HATTER” down the leg on one side. I asked her what a “player hatter” was but she didn’t seem to understand....yes it was a state college....

1972COWBOY

Reaction score
Start with the calling people "Haters" because they have a different opinion from others....

Dak is a good quarterback with limitations, he's not in the same conversation as a Brady, Brees or a Rodgers, they are elite Qb's

Like comparing apples or oranges. Throw Aikman, Montanna, Bradsahw in there too. They are at a whole different level. When it comes to those guys, Dak is just a wannabe.

Pantone282C

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Elite money is too much for the whole lot of them. They all get way too much, IMO, but that's the nature of this particular beast.
I think it's ballsy of Dak to want top money, but that's not my fight. I just want the best play on the field.

gjkoeppen

Reaction score
Some things never change. Every day people start multiple Prescott threads and the exact same things get rehashed every day. The same Prescott haters write their spiel and those who support Prescott write their spiel. It doesn't matter what anyone titles their Prescott thread, it ALWAYS reverts to the same type of comments. Even threads that have titles that have nothing to do with Prescott often end up as nothing more than arguing Prescott. The past few days there's been another type of thread started by people that think signing Dalton was more than just signing a backup QB and even at that they end up being more Prescott arguing. When will the masses get tired of writing the same things every day?

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Lol. Yeah he has no excuse to lose. Poor Dak. Lol. I will be glad when they pay him the 35 million a year. Then we will listen to how he got over paid. Some did this when Romo was QB.
Oh its come. Its all they have left to cling to. Right now all they have is "he's not elite". Once he gets paid its going to turn into a million mosts about how we shouldn't have paid him.

Whirlwin

Cowboy , It’s a way of life.
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
EXTCdq1XQAIILp0
I’d like to know how many teamsWe’ve actually played and stop them from having a winning record. I think some people just don’t look at the entire picture. Prescott is a winner and we’re not gonna know until he plays under this new coaching staff. How good or bad he really is

gjkoeppen

Reaction score
Like comparing apples or oranges. Throw Aikman, Montanna, Bradsahw in there too. They are at a whole different level.

Aikman has 3 rings but he never had the completion percentage Prescott has. For all the talk about Prescott having an accuracy problem he has better completion percentages than Aikman.

Whirlwin

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
No QB in the oeague has had more to work with and he's been average, if they re-sigb him, theyre signing up for 5 years of mediocrity.
You mean like the Elliot distraction the second season. You mean like the entire offense of line missing the third season. I could go on and on but you don’t like the excuses. When I’m stating facts. You lose your starting tight end you’re starting wide receiver you’re starting running back is in turmoil. You don’t have a safety a middle linebacker. Yep it’s all Prescott. Not to mention Jason Garrett LMAO

1972COWBOY

Reaction score
Aikman has 3 rings but he never had the completion percentage Prescott has. For all the talk about Prescott having an accuracy problem he has better completion percentages than Aikman.

I doubt Dak is going to be in the Hall of Fame anytime soon nor have banners with his name posted at the stadium.

Whirlwin

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
I doubt Dak is going to be in the Hall of Fame anytime soon nor have banners with his name posted at the stadium.
Of course he’s not going to be in the Hall of Fame anytime soon. He’s got 10 years left of his career maybe more. Wow

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
I'm referencing his record against winning teams. It was over 50% before this season. ITs a stat people want to all of a sudden use and didn't care about until this year because it was one of the highest percentages in the league.

The trolls are stuck. All they can talk about is the team record in year #4. Dak now has quality career winning percentages, blew the doors off the stats in 2019.

You don't hear the trolls talk about deep passing anymore do you? That ship has flown.

With MM coming to town and Lamb getting drafted they probably realize that its going to be getting even worse for them in the future. Hanging on by a thread.

Almost feel sorry for them. :muttley:

Section446

Reaction score
You mean like the Elliot distraction the second season. You mean like the entire offense of line missing the third season. I could go on and on but you don’t like the excuses. When I’m stating facts. You lose your starting tight end you’re starting wide receiver you’re starting running back is in turmoil. You don’t have a safety a middle linebacker. Yep it’s all Prescott. Not to mention Jason Garrett LMAO
So you're admitting that everything has to be perfect for him to succeed?

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
Like comparing apples or oranges. Throw Aikman, Montanna, Bradsahw in there too. They are at a whole different level. When it comes to those guys, Dak is just a wannabe.

Just about every QB in NFL history is a wannabbee then. All would want to be surrounded by the talent and coaching those guys had in their careers.