Dak was better than Allen against the Ravens

Yobwocs

Reaction score
Yup. Moved the ball better. More offense. Allen at least has a running back and nobody as bad as Guyton has looked in the last 2 games. Tho I'm not writing him off just yet.

Also Dak had an egregious CD fumble and a Guyton holding penalty which offsetted a pass interference we drew at the 2 yard line. It wasn't Dak's fault he had 2 TDs taken off. Allen had a few drops tho but definitely less ineptitude around him overall.

So yup, Dak was better. Explain this away haters.

acr731

Jerry learned to GM from Pee Wee Herman
Reaction score
giphy.gif

Adreme

Reaction score
Honestly while the Cowboys do not have good weapons, the Bills weapons are dreadful. I honestly think without Allen the Bills are competing for the number 1 pick in the draft. The Cowboys at least have enough talented players that, barring injuries, they are not going to be in that position.

irishline

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Yup. Moved the ball better. More offense. Allen at least has a running back and nobody as bad as Guyton has looked in the last 2 games. Tho I'm not writing him off just yet.

Also Dak had an egregious CD fumble and a Guyton holding penalty which offsetted a pass interference we drew at the 2 yard line. It wasn't Dak's fault he had 2 TDs taken off. Allen had a few drops tho but definitely less ineptitude around him overall.

That is like saying drowning is better than being burnt at the stake. Both are horrible ways to go.

Both were losses and neither team looked good. No reason to sugarcoat anything. Just move on to the next game.

The Cowboys performance versus the Ravens has been discussed ad nausum. Why bother revisiting this? Did it make you feel better?

BoysForLife

Reaction score
Honestly while the Cowboys do not have good weapons, the Bills weapons are dreadful. I honestly think without Allen the Bills are competing for the number 1 pick in the draft. The Cowboys at least have enough talented players that, barring injuries, they are not going to be in that position.
That whole "not enough all pros around him" argument can only be used to defend or prop up Dak. Didn't you get the memo?

BoysForLife

Reaction score
That is like saying drowning is better than being burnt at the stake. Both are horrible ways to go.

Both were losses and neither team looked good. No reason to sugarcoat anything. Just move on to the next game.

The Cowboys performance versus the Ravens has been discussed ad nausum. Why bother revisiting this? Did it make you feel better?

yes, he felt better. Did you see how he punctuated that post with "explain that, haters!" That's a mic drop in the world of the Dak Davidian.

He'll get an extra scoop of Superman or Blue Moon at the compound tonight for this.... that's all that matters now.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score

I mean you are right but they aren’t ready to use that question Josh is their savior.