Dak was better than Allen against the Ravens

movaughn88

Reaction score
It reeks of desperation. THEY now have to defend their constant drumbeat for Rayne to be the highest paid player in the history of the NFL

Now they own it.......buyers remorse, it's coming
The bias is you folks who continue to trash him. It’s a weird disease. Rest of the NFL GMs and players know he’s a good QB.

Your extremism is the tell. In 2 years he will be way down the list of paid players…just like his last contract.

I guess you wanted to roll with Lance? Good luck sir. Trash the front office for backing into the corner and not having another option.

Cowboys5217

Reaction score
The bias is you folks who continue to trash him. It’s a weird disease. Rest of the NFL GMs and players know he’s a good QB.

Your extremism is the tell. In 2 years he will be way down the list of paid players…just like his last contract.

I guess you wanted to roll with Lance? Good luck sir. Trash the front office for backing into the corner and not having another option.
The rest of the GMs know Dak is not a championships caliber QB, and never will be.

BoysForLife

Reaction score
. Trash the front office for backing into the corner and not having another option.
He does. Regularly. However that doesn't mean that Prescott is some sort of great quarterback who is above reproach. It is possible for us to have a terrible front office and a very mediocre quarterback as well. The two aren't exclusive, and in fact I think you could make a very strong argument that we are paying a pedestrian quarterback top dollar because we have a garbage front office