Dak was better than Allen against the Ravens

Cowboysheelsreds053

Reaction score
giphy.gif

LOL

MoistMayonnaise

Devil's Advocate
Reaction score
Yup. Moved the ball better. More offense. Allen at least has a running back and nobody as bad as Guyton has looked in the last 2 games. Tho I'm not writing him off just yet.

Also Dak had an egregious CD fumble and a Guyton holding penalty which offsetted a pass interference we drew at the 2 yard line. It wasn't Dak's fault he had 2 TDs taken off. Allen had a few drops tho but definitely less ineptitude around him overall.

So yup, Dak was better. Explain this away haters.
I tittered.

Flamma

Reaction score
Yup. Moved the ball better. More offense. Allen at least has a running back and nobody as bad as Guyton has looked in the last 2 games. Tho I'm not writing him off just yet.

Also Dak had an egregious CD fumble and a Guyton holding penalty which offsetted a pass interference we drew at the 2 yard line. It wasn't Dak's fault he had 2 TDs taken off. Allen had a few drops tho but definitely less ineptitude around him overall.

It's a week to week league. The Ravens learned a lesson against the Cowboys. Don't let up, no lead is safe. So against Buffalo, they didn't.

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
John Harbaugh, following Baltimore's win over Dallas (link):

"...[The Dallas Cowboys] are a very good football team. You saw it out there – they’re very capable, they’re a very tough team, [and] it’s a tough environment to play in. And I’m just proud of the way our guys handled it..."

John Harbaugh, following Baltimore's win over Buffalo (link):

"[The Bills] were really hurting people with the crossing routes. Josh is so accurate throwing those things in there. Our guys were on them. There were a couple of contested catches. Everything was contested, really, except the scramble play late. ... It's good to feel like you can have confidence in playing man coverage."

On one hand, Coach Harbaugh reflected on Dallas' abstracts:
  • Very good football team
  • Very capable
  • Very tough team
  • Tough environment
In short, Harbaugh describes the Cowboys contest with one adjective and AT&T Stadium as a 'tough' venue. On the other hand, Harbaugh talked directed about Josh Allen and the Bills' offense strengths. And how they countered Allen and the Buffalo offense for the win.

I do not know. I do not believe Harbaugh is a 'hater' but maybe this thread observation should be posed to him for comment...

Qcard

Reaction score

Josh Allen wins....He Carries WRs

Josh Allen loses....He Needs WRs

The QB worship tribe know Josh Allen is so good he doesn't need Garbage Stats in a blow out or another comeback victory :grin: :lmao: