Dak was better than Allen against the Ravens

starfan1

Reaction score
1st drive 2 penalties killed it
2nd drive FG
3rd drive Ceedee fumble
4th drive bad series went nowhere 3 and out had another penalty declined
5th drive ended with the horrendous Dak miss to elliott probably his worse pass of the game.
6th drive FG end of half

Im not gonna list the second half but the first half was abysmal from a defensive standpoint and while the offense wasnt stellar penalties were a bigger issue than the QB. I love how these threads trigger the ABD crew.

blueblood70

Reaction score
:laugh: Just the fact the Dak fans feel the need to throw up threads like this tells me everything.
Need a balance and equalize all the hater threads Yep sure do there's gotta be somewhere in between right but yeah there's far more hater threads there's some sports idiots writing on social media platforms saying that we could be two and two right now with Trey Lance at quarterback as if somehow we have a run game receivers getting open a good scheme and a great defense some are still saying Cooper rush would be better for this offense because he's more normal then he stays with the confines of the outfit you know that nonsense that we hear constantly they be dead wrong we'd probably be winless right now without Prescott... but yeah those narratives those threads for the hate gotta be balanced somehow

blueblood70

Reaction score
How much did they play against the Bills? Game was over soon as they did the coin toss lol.
You mean like the guy what was it the week before I don't follow the bills that much they had like under 100 yards passing and his run game and defense helped win him the game same as the game they played on us was it the year before last or was it last year Josh Allen had 97 yards imagine a game even that we won of the haters that come in here that don't like that are all over social media saying where was he to help this team win they had to do it without him they had to prop him up I mean the run game in the defense and the coaching matters and Prescott has a whole lot less of it then Josh does in my opinion but hey that's my opinion but I'll be a Homer and a apologist is that they call us even though we know what we're seeing...

erod

Reaction score
Yup. Moved the ball better. More offense. Allen at least has a running back and nobody as bad as Guyton has looked in the last 2 games. Tho I'm not writing him off just yet.

Also Dak had an egregious CD fumble and a Guyton holding penalty which offsetted a pass interference we drew at the 2 yard line. It wasn't Dak's fault he had 2 TDs taken off. Allen had a few drops tho but definitely less ineptitude around him overall.

So yup, Dak was better. Explain this away haters.
Lol, I guess you tuned in at 28-3.

ZekeTrain

Reaction score
Yup. Moved the ball better. More offense. Allen at least has a running back and nobody as bad as Guyton has looked in the last 2 games. Tho I'm not writing him off just yet.

Also Dak had an egregious CD fumble and a Guyton holding penalty which offsetted a pass interference we drew at the 2 yard line. It wasn't Dak's fault he had 2 TDs taken off. Allen had a few drops tho but definitely less ineptitude around him overall.

So yup, Dak was better. Explain this away haters.
Only if you ignore the first 3 quarters.