Dak was disrespected, he shouldn't put up with this

LittleD

Reaction score
Everyone that wants a new QB, sorry. Dak will be our QB for the next 8 years. I love it.

Not for 30+mil per year he won't. Jerry is not going to sacrifice the whole team just to pay one guy who will never win a SB. Dak is good but, definitely not great. Stats might be nice but,
they don't win big games. Romo has stats but, still couldn't win the big games when it counted. Dak is the same.

Flamma

Reaction score
I dont think they can trade dak, he is a FA, all they can do is tag him or let him walk.

If Dak signs the tag I believe they can trade him. But to be honest, what team is going to want to pay Dak 37 million for one year without knowing how he rebounds after that injury? The answer is no team.

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
Dak was treated unfairly in this situation. He didn't get what he wanted or what he felt he deserved.

Then he goes out there and breaks his ankle/foot. We don't deserve him.

My advice to him would be to run far far away from this team. He wasn't treated right.

Then half of the fan base are full of haters, who couldn't see his greatness and disrespected him, like.... Me, Pappy, Captain-Crash, Risen, Willie ECT ECT

We don't deserve him. We were ungrateful

Dak just leave and never turn back. Go get your payday from another team worthy.

Welp, I guess we have to draft a QB guys.

#DontpayDak

Agree.. We don’t deserve you Dak. Just run away from this mess.

cern

Reaction score
I think dak would take that advice and put it where the sun doesn't shine. He'll recover 100% and be as elusive as ever.

TwoCentPlain

Numbnuts
Reaction score
Agree with everything other than other teams being able to offer more.

As I see it: Jaguars, Colts, Patriots, Team with No Name all have need at QB and more CAP space than us.

Assuming the Jets are taking Lawrence and that Jags are the only realistic team to get a top 5 pick there are a number of potential suitors for Dak.

Im sure France saw this....have a feeling he just wants the highest deal regardless.

The Jaguars cannot draw fans period. They are not paying Dak $35M if they have a chance at Fields or another good young QB.

I doubt the Pats and Belichik see anything in Dak that screams $35M. Don’t see it.

Colts may have cap space but doesn’t mean they are going to blow $35M on an injured QB.

These teams will look at what is on the market and shop around with the cap dropping precipitously.

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
I wish someone would disrespect me and offer me $110 million guaranteed

Dak and his agent are greedy. Like big time greedy,

We can’t win with him on his cheap deal.. When he signs the big one it’s over. We will be locked into mediocrity.

Once Dak’s mobility goes and we are completely dependent of his arm talent it’s over. He’s 28 and just snapped his ankle.

baltcowboy

Reaction score
I dont think they can trade dak, he is a FA, all they can do is tag him or let him walk.
You can Tag and trade. Jacksonville did it with their defensive end who is now a Raven. As a matter of fact he was traded twice from Minnesota to Baltimore.

Yoshimitsu

Lurch
Reaction score
Not for 30+mil per year he won't. Jerry is not going to sacrifice the whole team just to pay one guy who will never win a SB. Dak is good but, definitely not great. Stats might be nice but,
they don't win big games. Romo has stats but, still couldn't win the big games when it counted. Dak is the same.
See this is why I hate our fanbase. Blame the two guys that kept this mess afloat yet you trust the Jones to fix it? Go look at how bad our record is non Dak/Romo combined. **** is a joke and fans did it to Romo now are doing it to Dak. Half of Cowboys fans wouldn't know what a good QB is if they seen one.

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
Remember the good old days when we didn't know much about salaries and contracts? Or cared?
Just watched whatever was on the local TV station and cheered on the team. Maybe checked the next day's newspapers.

I think that was Jerry’s method to managing the cap early on.

Qcard

Reaction score
The quarterback position has dominated some members routine posting pattern on CowboysZone for hours days weeks months years uninterrupted for well over a decade. Their longevity is a testament of the site's successful, self-coping, mental health and stress reduction wellness program.

CowboysZone. Helping some members survive their Romo and Prescott hypertension years. One daily post or thread at a time.
:hammer::lmao2:

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
‘Deserved’ got nothing to do with it.
Dak was not ‘disrespected.’
Dak beat out Romo for the job and was given every opportunity and chance to succeed.
Dak was offered a fair contract but he turned it down.
Dak does not run as much as he should. Dak is not a pocket passer.
Dak got hurt against the Rams last year and it cost the team the game the following week against Philly if I remember correctly.
Dak’s injury this year looks like a non-contact injury made worse by the tackle. There was a video breakdown by a doctor posted here showing he severely sprained or broke his ankle before contact.

I like Dak as a player but if he wants to leave for an extra few million, then so be it. He has had plenty of tools to get the job done but failed to deliver. If $35M per year + $10M per year in endorsements is not enough, then bye. Take Zeke, Jaylon Smith, and Lawrence with you.

Don’t care any more about greedy players.

And no team out there is paying Dak more than the Cowboys offered. No team. Especially with a cap dropping to $175M next year and maybe more the following year.

Agree.

Dallas needs to sign Dak to their terms instead of his terms.

They keep signing guys for whatever they want and they keep getting screwed.

The standard here is that if you play well and the team fails we will still give you a max salary and somehow try to improve the team with less money and rookies.

Their secret sauce is trash..

Move mountains for Trevor Lawrence. That is what you do.

Redsfan_83

Reaction score
Dude you are out of your mind if you think this franchise has disrespected Dak...they did nothing but all coaches/players to the offense in order to make him be a better qb, and you saw glimpses of it this season before the injury. Blame Dak and his agent for turning down a very fair contract offer, don't blame the team. They put the pieces in place all over, time to get your head out of the sand and realize it

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
See this is why I hate our fanbase. Blame the two guys that kept this mess afloat yet you trust the Jones to fix it? Go look at how bad our record is non Dak/Romo combined. **** is a joke and fans did it to Romo now are doing it to Dak. Half of Cowboys fans wouldn't know what a good QB is if they seen one.

The money is the problem. Not the player.

Dak is obviously a good player. But it ends there.

You can’t win jack crap with Dak on a cheap deal. Only delusional homers think Dak is somehow going to morph into something he is not and obtain this ability to carry us to a championship.

The pay Dak crowd wants him to get all the money and they also want to blame the talent around him. You can’t have it both ways.

Dak Prescott is absolutely terrible value for the money he wants. I would look elsewhere.

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Agree.

Dallas needs to sign Dak to their terms instead of his terms.

They keep signing guys for whatever they want and they keep getting screwed.

The standard here is that if you play well and the team fails we will still give you a max salary and somehow try to improve the team with less money and rookies.

Their secret sauce is trash..

Move mountains for Trevor Lawrence. That is what you do.
My only worry is that Dak will take whatever deal they offer him as he knows how underqualified he is for this dream job!

Seven

Messenger to the football Gods
Reaction score
Dak was treated unfairly in this situation. He didn't get what he wanted or what he felt he deserved.

Then he goes out there and breaks his ankle/foot. We don't deserve him.

My advice to him would be to run far far away from this team. He wasn't treated right.

Then half of the fan base are full of haters, who couldn't see his greatness and disrespected him, like.... Me, Pappy, Captain-Crash, Risen, Willie ECT ECT

We don't deserve him. We were ungrateful

Dak just leave and never turn back. Go get your payday from another team worthy.

Welp, I guess we have to draft a QB guys.

#DontpayDak
Lame........

Seven

Messenger to the football Gods
Reaction score
if he comes back, does he still have the glitch. asking for a friend.
That's not even close to humor for us......we KNOW you don't have any friends.

Not even your momma likes you........