Dak was great tonight

Chrispierce

Reaction score
Dak had a few bad plays I’d really like back,but he did play damn good ball tonight and proud of some of his finer passes. He looked like Rodgers driving his team down field slinging it..but then the stupid dumb calls to finish???? Whyyyyy? That’s a win and Dallas flushed it down the toilet.

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
The Defense is a disaster, there is no way to sugar coat it.
What the Hell happened to the tackling? I wish this was the first game in which the runners looked like high school seniors playing against a peewee team, but it's becoming a trend and they need to figure it out.

romonumberone

Reaction score
For all the people pushing the narrative that Dak has gotten better. His first year the Cowboys went 13-3 with arguably less talent and he had 23 TD's & only 4 INT's. In his 4th year Dak has guided the team laden with SB aspirations & expectations to a 5-4 record and has 18 TD's and has thrown 9 INT's.

SDCowboy

Reaction score
He didn’t play amazing and he was incredibly lucky one of his passes didn’t get taken back for a TD. He was sloppy for a quarter.

Do people have short term memory loss? The slow start hurt us.
Dak played out of his mind. The hell are you talking about?

WillieBeamen

BoysfanfromNY
Reaction score
You actually think this dumb coaching staff would do something in the playoffs even if they got in? Lolol

You are even dumber than I thought
Ooo I see, you are one of those goofy *** clowns that is rooting for Ls, thinking Jerry will finally come to his senses. Got it

Lets see how that turns out, genius

mattjames2010

Reaction score
Absolutely the Defense is to blame!! They forced two punts all night, that's stellar to you right? LOL... Your idiot logic suggests that you expect Dak to play defense too.

What do you expect a TD on EVERY drive? Stop being a bias, non-objective clown. You just put out white-noise. That's all you are good for.

Wait wait wait, the defense is to blame for the offense not scoring for a quarter? Lol

Let me ask you, if we scored one TD early - what would the score have been?

And I expect the trend of starting slowly to end, dopey. Do you understand patterns? Getting things going only in the second quarter puts you in a hole, it changes up a gameplan, it gives the other team control of the game.

Lol i can’t imagine a fandom would be okay with starting a game slow. It’s unreal.

CWR

Reaction score
Dak had a few bad plays I’d really like back,but he did play damn good ball tonight and proud of some of his finer passes. He looked like Rodgers driving his team down field slinging it..but then the stupid dumb calls to finish???? Whyyyyy? That’s a win and Dallas flushed it down the toilet.

It was set up perfectly too. Then Princeton and boy wonder **** themselves.

PA Cowboy Fan

Reaction score
When they were running the clock down I actually thought the coaching staff had gotten smart. Stupid me.

JBS

Reaction score
Ooo I see, you are one of those goofy *** clowns that is rooting for Ls, thinking Jerry will finally come to his senses. Got it

Lets see how that turns out, genius

What's the alternative? Which this train wreck for another ten years? That sounds brilliant

stiletto

Reaction score
Wait wait wait, the defense is to blame for the offense not scoring for a quarter? Lol

Let me ask you, if we scored one TD early - what would the score have been?

You do know the offense tied the game right?? Why do we have to score every possession? How about the defense limiting the other team for a change or does that slip your biased mind like everything else? LOL

DallasInDC

Reaction score
I started to rip into him early. I support him but Im not too biased to call crap play crap play. He turned it on before I really let loose lol.

I dont know how some of yall can still punk on him ant chance you get.

Hes proved a lot this year. His game is growing. I think its time to embrace your qb. He aint going anywhere.

IKR... You have a top 5-10 QB and hevisvwho they choose to criticize constantly (and I do mean every single chance they get... Including every single incomplete pass), yetvwe have the 32nd worst coaching staff and they barely (occasionally at best) say a peep about that.

Reactions: CWR

Wizarus

Reaction score
My opinion is slowly starting to change on Dak. I dont know how much he should be paid though.