Dak was great tonight

Proof

Reaction score
He didn’t play amazing and he was incredibly lucky one of his passes didn’t get taken back for a TD. He was sloppy for a quarter.

Do people have short term memory loss? The slow start hurt us.

sure he did, despite that. Ended with an L ultimately tho which is what really matters and a direct result of the slow start. He absolutely played amazing though

Toruk_Makto

Reaction score
Dak has been better this season than I could have imagined. And has made himself money. Inexplicably he still misses wide open guys in the middle of the field.

On the 4th down he had Cobb, I believe it was, run across the middle of the field wide open. Dak even glanced his way. And instead throws a ball to a diving Zeke who is well defended.

When I see that kind of stuff its hard for me to ignore.

WillieBeamen

BoysfanfromNY
Reaction score
400 yds and 3 tds against a stout d. Marching the ball at will and routinely converting 3rd and Longs while dropping dimes all over the place?
Nah hes right

Slow start
Wouldnt keep the read option for **** when he had room and they were on Zekes *** the whole night
Pre determined reas to Zeke on that 4th and 4 when Cobb was wide open

he played well but ^^^^ contributed ALOT to this loss

Ken

Reaction score
Dak was definitely not the main problem tonight...however on that 4th down play, he shouldn't have went to Elliott
I looked ..didnt see anyone else open and it took a great play to break it up...

HungryLion

Reaction score
I’ve said it before. I’ll say it again.

the QB is NOT the problem.

it wasn’t with Romo. It isn’t with Dak.

the problem is another QB that’s been standing on the sidelines for over 8 years now.

MysteryIceGuro

Reaction score
Dak, Amari, Cobb, and Gallup (maybe even Jarwin) are the ONLY ones I’m giving credit to. Everyone else was complete GARBAGE. I feel bad for the ones I listed because they played lights out just for their defense to give up the game to Dalvin Cook and Kirk Cousins.

mattjames2010

Reaction score
I don't understand. What are you arguing exactly?

Pretty clear, Dak is part of the reason we continue to get into a hole against good teams. He is part of the problem with audibles. Then using short term memory directly after a loss to talk about a player that was part of the loss and praising him is dumb.

And we were incredibly lucky to not be down 21-0 since Dak nearly gifted a defender with a TD. To say he was “great” tonight because of a raw stat line despite him being sloppy at the beginning and end of the game is just dumb. It’s, yet again, our fan base praising and propping up rather than rightfully expecting more if we want a championship.

Super Bowl winning QBs win these games.

gmb1

Reaction score
So frustrating people will still hate on him because we lost. Because he didn't get the chance because of 2 dumb running plays. I guess it doesn't matter anyway because with Jerry Jones we'll never amount to anything real. I guess I will become a bandwagon fan. :(

khiladi

Reaction score
Single safety pretty much all day, the Vikings playing an additional guy in the box, man coverage on the outside against guys like Cooper. Pass blocking solid on third down.

I wouldn’t be surprised that Dak’s passing yardage came primarily on third down with all the time he had to throw on third and the Cowboys running those deep routes.

He’s living the QBs dream right now.

CWR

Reaction score
He didn’t play amazing and he was incredibly lucky one of his passes didn’t get taken back for a TD. He was sloppy for a quarter.

Do people have short term memory loss? The slow start hurt us.

He carried us period. Started off sluggish and missing, but thats why you watch all FOUR quarters. He turned in a great game. Only a troll says otherwise.

acer941

Reaction score
Who is to blame for the continuous slow starts? Lack of audibles?

Also, we just took an L and the first thought you had was to make a thread excusing a player that was part of the loss.

I’m wondering why this team can’t beat winning teams under our supposed franchise QB. 24 points is not enough to win in today’s game consistently.

Alll those pretty stats are nice to look at. But all that matters is who Wins and who Loses.

Kirk Cousins didn’t hit 250 yards passing but they won.

Since the inception of Football, all that matter is that you win the Game. Anything else is meaning less.

We’ve had 15+ years of good Stats and look where that has got us.

Just tired of trying to find some consolation prize from losing the game.

Chrispierce

Reaction score
It was set up perfectly too. Then Princeton and boy wonder **** themselves.
My gosh this is epic. They farted on the bow after a fine performance to take back the judges scores. Only Dallas...I’m just stunned right now. What a grand way to kill a good game.

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
Dak was great tonight but sometimes that's not enough to overcome our inept coaching that stubbornly refused to give up handing the ball to Zeke.

mattjames2010

Reaction score
sure he did, despite that. Ended with an L ultimately tho which is what really matters and a direct result of the slow start. He absolutely played amazing though

> he played amazing
> his slow start and sloppy play initially helped get us the L

Are you folks listening to yourself? Can you not just say he “played well for a few quarters”, of “he had some amazing passes”? Stating he played amazing, just in general, is not accurate.