Twitter: Dak was just amazing against the Super Bowl Champs

CowboyFrog

Reaction score
"Some"? Like.....a couple?

I guess it depends on who the player is....zeke gets totally BLASTED,,,and it's okay. NOBODY says jack sheet.

I do when its not just ridiculous and yeah not most just some seem to have personal problems with some players...

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
So there it is.

"dissing". What's the red line? Can we say someone had a bad game?

Who gets to decide what "dissing" is?

If I say "zeke fumbled too much at the start of 2020"....is THAT a "dis". Or fact?

Who decides...

And why not let people have their opinion?

I get you....as a fan....I feel COMPELLED to support and protect my Cowboys. But....even my family brother does dumb sheet that I tell him was dumb. And I WILL tell him so. I feel it's safe to that here too....when it's earned.
I was always protective of my players...just habit, I guess.

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Oh he is a hater alright. he judges people based on his imagination. He hates people that he IMAGINES...hates a certain player. I rarely see him come to the defense of Zeke or Jaylon. If he does it's a very vague vacuous thing instead of clear cut attack.

Why do we judge who is a fan...or who is a better fan. Or who is a the kind of fan we THINK people should be? And WHY...do we tolerate intentionally baiting people we KNOW disagree...then engaging them incessantly then complaining about them? When it was YOU that did it.

Pappy has passion and grit. he just disagrees that Dak is the answer. "hater" and "troll"...just because of disagreement. NOT because of passion and grit and "fandom".

You see what I mean? Why does rock get to decide that? And then carry on like he's some avenging angel?
We have rules here.....that are often loosely enforced of course. But intentionally insulting people then complaining about it...should be problematic.

You're a hater if you do not worship the greatness of Dak.
Now go figure the above out?
Only the special few can consider this most average QB great.
Personally, I'll say it one more time.....We are going nowhere as long as Prescott is under center for us.....

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I was always protective of my players...just habit, I guess.
If a family member is straying and in trouble...you just let them go on?

If YOUR player...is straying........you just let them keep on straying?

That is NOT leadership or love.

"love"......is about more than just telling them how great they are. "love" means you tell them there's a problem....when there is one...and bring them back. Blowing SMOKE up their ....behind...is NOT love.

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
If a family member is straying and in trouble...you just let them go on?

If YOUR player...is straying........you just let them keep on straying?

That is NOT leadership or love.

"love"......is about more than just telling them how great they are. "love" means you tell them there's a problem....when there is one...and bring them back. Blowing SMOKE up their ....behind...is NOT love.
I ripped them in my office and taught them and my staff to be responsible men. I didn't take kindly to fans ripping them from the stands when they had know idea what they were going through or having to deal with in the real world. I had a kid that had his whole family deported and he was living by himself....he had to deal with that and had idiots in the stands ripping him......that's why I hate, haters!

CowboyFrog

Reaction score
And you never corrected or disciplined a ONE?

That isn't taking care of "your guys".

See some of the recent posts and tell me that sounds like Crtique of bad play.......again you know I'm ok with an opinion on play some of these guys literally do not like some players personally. Its actually kinda wierd how they feel that strong about it...but alas ..it is what it is.

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I ripped them in my office and taught them and my staff to be responsible men. I didn't take kindly to fans ripping them from the stands when they had know idea what they were going through or having to deal with in the real world. I had a kid that had his whole family deported and he was living by himself....he had to deal with that and had idiots in the stands ripping him......that's why I hate, haters!

That...and THIS...are not the same thing.

You acted like you never said anything bad about your players to them. NOW you say you did.

What? Are we supposed to call Dak into our office to tell him he made a bad play?

I mean come on dude.

You will have to separate how coaches should address problems with how fans do. COMPLETELY DIFFERENT! COME ON/

nobody

Reaction score

Were your players multimillionaires paid exorbitant amounts to play professionally and do their job well?

There's a difference between kids (high schoolers), college players and NFL players.

When a pro player plays poorly and doesn't do anything to improve or celebrates when they're losing, they deserve criticism. When they recognize that they (for whatever reason) played terribly for a game or half a season and come back fighting hard (like Zeke has done this year) they deserve recognition for that too.

With some players, it's obvious that football isn't their passion and they are out there just collecting a paycheck... just skirting by rather than study their craft. It shows.

Who is to say that fan reaction isn't the reason why players come back fighting harder? They're paid a ton of money. They can handle a little criticism. If not, they're in the wrong business.

Should people be booing and badmouthing kids? Heck no. But grown men? Come on.

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Were your players multimillionaires paid exorbitant amounts to play professionally and do their job well?

There's a difference between kids (high schoolers), college players and NFL players.

When a pro player plays poorly and doesn't do anything to improve or celebrates when they're losing, they deserve criticism. When they recognize that they (for whatever reason) played terribly for a game or half a season and come back fighting hard (like Zeke has done this year) they deserve recognition for that too.

With some players, it's obvious that football isn't their passion and they are out there just collecting a paycheck... just skirting by rather than study their craft. It shows.

Who is to say that fan reaction isn't the reason why players come back fighting harder? They're paid a ton of money. They can handle a little criticism. If not, they're in the wrong business.

Should people be booing and badmouthing kids? Heck no. But grown men? Come on.
Just the way I see things. I have know and I'm friends with many former pro players....they are basically kids when they are on the field. During those 3 hours, they're kids like the were in middle school

nobody

Reaction score
Just the way I see things. I have know and I'm friends with many former pro players....they are basically kids when they are on the field. During those 3 hours, they're kids like the were in middle school

I can respect your stance on that. You have a lot of love in your heart for the players. That's cool :)

I really respect that these guys put their health and hard work on the line for our entertainment.