Twitter: Dak was just amazing against the Super Bowl Champs

USArmyVet

Reaction score
You’re obsessed with me. Get a life.

Funny coming from someone who admits to posting just to antagonize people and who has stated in the past wins/losses do not matter but Dak's 400+ yard passing games do......so who is it that really needs a life seeing as how their only thrill is posting in this group to antagonize people?

USArmyVet

Reaction score
You can Rocky but if I am reading you wrong then I’m sorry but I don’t believe I am

you tell the board that you like exposing “ haters” you start the exact type threads that you know will bring the anti- dakers and then you have at it with them

and you do it over and over. Look I am on your side of the argument most of the time but I think going back and forth is counter productive and it breeds the negativity that infest this board
Cowboy fans have enough material to be negative about without blasting each other

why don’t you try not responding back when you post a positive Dak thread and just talk with those of us who like Dak ?

The fact he can't do as you ask while he revels in his true intention should tell you all you need to know about him.

Lutonio

Reaction score
Dak was great, but it seems like that tweet is about Zeke.

I’ve been down on Zeke overall since they paid him, but this was not one of those games. The team used the appropriate script given the circumstances, and he was great at playing his part to contribute that night.

glimmerman

Reaction score
This is just on example.And after coming off a horrible looking injury not having played in 11 months he dominated that SB defense. Anyone who still questions him is just a pure unadulterated hater.

Man are you kidding me. Right off the bat and all night long he threw at will. Red zone problems needs to be worked on but other than that I was shocked at how well he played. I never doubted his ability. I was glad to see he is not afraid to tuck and run again after having the injury while doing that. I saw a few sacks from holding on to long. But over all a solid game.

rnr_honeybadger

Reaction score
Funny coming from someone who admits to posting just to antagonize people and who has stated in the past wins/losses do not matter but Dak's 400+ yard passing games do......so who is it that really needs a life seeing as how their only thrill is posting in this group to antagonize people?

He must lead a boring life.

starfan1

Reaction score
The fact he can't do as you ask while he revels in his true intention should tell you all you need to know about him.
Your point may be valid but it’s also valid that you don’t have the ability to ignore it neither side does anything but infest the board with negativity

no I don’t think he or you or Pappy should be banned or benched. Heck he turns normal threads not Dak related into Dak threads at times

I think behaviors need to change or a Dak zone be created and just move all those threads get funneled there

but I’m just a fellow fan who’s grown tired of it. The off-season is done let try and celebrate the positivity of football season it only happens so many weeks out of the year

but the minute Dak isn’t on point I know what’s in store for the board

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
Quit lying. You’re embarrassing yourself.

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Exposing them is just a byproduct of me posting Cowboys related information.

So you admit to being a troll.

A troll isn't just people you disagree with. It is intentionally making statements in order to garner a specific response.

You are pretty much creating the very situation you complain about. Especially when you so FURTHER engage what you have on your trot line.

"Exposing" isn't good enough for you. You crave the engagement.

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
As should some of you or you can ignore it .I had hoped that the season starting would put an end to it but guess not
I've been doing better at it. We have actually had a couple peaceful comments.

Your advice is sound and logical. Everyone involved is responsible for the ugliness. We all know they outcome of it. Some sense is in order. Maybe say your piece okay....but when we go on and on.....silly!

nobody

Reaction score
This is just on example.And after coming off a horrible looking injury not having played in 11 months he dominated that SB defense. Anyone who still questions him is just a pure unadulterated hater.

Hey, I've always believed in Dak, but I was stunned at how well he played in game one after all that time out. Was he perfect? No...but dang he played fantastic.

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Zeke's blocking was fantastic... unlike last season, it looks like he's come to play this season!

When you look at Dak's...or even just game highlights....watch #21. The guy was basically an offensive linebacker....taking on ANY body that was getting through. From defensive linemen, to backers and blitzing dbs. ....

For an alleged over-paid prima donna.....truly remarkable. I pretty sure he'd rather be toting the football but he did what needed done. Kept our super star safe. You'd think that'd be enough for us for this particular game.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
When you look at Dak's...or even just game highlights....watch #21. The guy was basically an offensive linebacker....taking on ANY body that was getting through. From defensive linemen, to backers and blitzing dbs. ....

For an alleged over-paid prima donna.....truly remarkable. I pretty sure he'd rather be toting the football but he did what needed done. Kept our super star safe. You'd think that'd be enough for us for this particular game.
They played against the Super Bowl Champs led by the GOAT using a defense with a lot of new players.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
I live in your head obviously.