CFZ Dak was World Class today and what it means

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
Dak Prescott was World Class today. Not only in terms of the scores, but he had numerous World Class throws. I'll give you all 3 examples of his World Class throws.

The first example that I'll provide was the ball to Lamb before halftime that set up the 60 yard kick. It was world class because it was in a spot where only Lamb could get it in a spot where we needed a lot of yards. Oh, and if that weren't enough, Dak was on the run. Should add that Lamb's catch was world class too.

The second example that I'll use was the ball to Pollard on 3rd and a long way. If we punted there, we could've let the Vikings back in the game. But, Dak not only throws for a first down, but it proved.to be the killshot. Often times, we hear complaints about how we rarely go for the kill. That was going for the kill, and it basically secured momentum with us for the rest of the game.

The third example was the ball to Noah Brown. This was one where we could've been kicking another long field goal if it didn't work, and it was another long yardage pass. It was a tight window to fit the ball through. Yet, it was a perfect pass that ultimately led to another TD as we proceeded to continue the demolition of Minnesota.

That was a World Class game from Dak. Well done by Dak. Now it's onto the Giants. Now Dak needs to continue that next week. We are currently tied with the Giants for second on tie breakers from our week 3 matchup. A win puts distance and the full head to head lead over NY. With the Colts, Texans, and Jaguars next, that should help us get ourselves into the playoffs with at least a second place finished and playing the 4th seed. Also, a win puts us potentially in striking distance of Philly, and gives us a 3-1 division record should we win. That would equalise us with Philly. This means, should we beat them on Christmas Eve, we would take the divisional record lead on them, especially if they split their series with NY. So, should we be even with them, we could possibly be at least in the second seed and maybe the first seed if we are tied with Minnesota at the end.

In essence, our win today with Dak's performance just put the top seed back on the radar for us. It was a World Class win exactly when we needed a World Class victory.

Streifenkarl

Reaction score
Dak didn't show his class today through his throws. He did by managing the offense perfectly. He was in control of his offense. Made no mistakes. Ate up time. Embraced the run game. Trusted his o-line. Excuted Kellen's game plan well.

Actually, he was world class today because he didn't try to be world class but efficient. And yes, he showed some skills too. :)

Last edited:

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
Who the hell makes a positive thread about Dak Prescott? If you don't have anything bad to say, then don't say anything at all.
:muttley:LOL-JK.

Sorry haha. Making a positive thread! Haha, what am I like? I must be a silly horse for thinking what I posted haha (I know you're joking, and I'm just playing along)

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
Dak didn't show his class today through his throws. He did by managing the offense perfectly. He was in control of his offense. Made no mistakes. Ate up time. Embraced the run game. Trusted his online. Excuted Kellen's game plan well.

Actually, he was world class today because he didn't try to be world class but efficient.

Yes, but, when he had to make World Class throws, he made them. You're right that he did well by being balanced. However, he was also World Class with the throws he needed to make.

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
I jus dit a sht fur evry timee u sed wurld cla...... (thunk)

I don't understand what the point of this is. However, in case you don't understand the terminology, I'll give you a definition of what I mean. When I say that, I mean they were elite throws. Essentially, Dak played an elite game against the number 2 seed team in the NFC. Regardless of how the Vikings finish, this was an outstanding game from Dak.

silvernblu

Reaction score
Dak Prescott was World Class today. Not only in terms of the scores, but he had numerous World Class throws. I'll give you all 3 examples of his World Class throws.

The first example that I'll provide was the ball to Lamb before halftime that set up the 60 yard kick. It was world class because it was in a spot where only Lamb could get it in a spot where we needed a lot of yards. Oh, and if that weren't enough, Dak was on the run. Should add that Lamb's catch was world class too.

The second example that I'll use was the ball to Pollard on 3rd and a long way. If we punted there, we could've let the Vikings back in the game. But, Dak not only throws for a first down, but it proved.to be the killshot. Often times, we hear complaints about how we rarely go for the kill. That was going for the kill, and it basically secured momentum with us for the rest of the game.

The third example was the ball to Noah Brown. This was one where we could've been kicking another long field goal if it didn't work, and it was another long yardage pass. It was a tight window to fit the ball through. Yet, it was a perfect pass that ultimately led to another TD as we proceeded to continue the demolition of Minnesota.

That was a World Class game from Dak. Well done by Dak. Now it's onto the Giants. Now Dak needs to continue that next week. We are currently tied with the Giants for second on tie breakers from our week 3 matchup. A win puts distance and the full head to head lead over NY. With the Colts, Texans, and Jaguars next, that should help us get ourselves into the playoffs with at least a second place finished and playing the 4th seed. Also, a win puts us potentially in striking distance of Philly, and gives us a 3-1 division record should we win. That would equalise us with Philly. This means, should we beat them on Christmas Eve, we would take the divisional record lead on them, especially if they split their series with NY. So, should we be even with them, we could possibly be at least in the second seed and maybe the first seed if we are tied with Minnesota at the end.

In essence, our win today with Dak's performance just put the top seed back on the radar for us. It was a World Class win exactly when we needed a World Class victory.

He went through progressions, he checked down, he took what was available and didn’t try to force things.

He was therefore great.

Vtwin

Safety third
Reaction score
I don't understand what the point of this is. However, in case you don't understand the terminology, I'll give you a definition of what I mean. When I say that, I mean they were elite throws. Essentially, Dak played an elite game against the number 2 seed team in the NFC. Regardless of how the Vikings finish, this was an outstanding game from Dak.
It was a joke. I chuckled at the much repeated "world class" reference and conveyed that amusement by suggesting I was so drunk after doing a shot every time I read it that I couldn't type, or even finish a coherent sentence.

I perfectly understood the terminology but thanks for the explanation.

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
It was a joke. I chuckled at the much repeated "world class" reference and conveyed that amusement by suggesting I was so drunk after doing a shot every time I read it that I couldn't type, or even finish a coherent sentence.

I perfectly understood the terminology but thanks for the explanation.

Ah, I was confused by what you were saying haha. The World Cup is ongoing, so I had to use the phrase World Class haha.

Coogiguy03

Reaction score

Last weekend he was only the north east region of the country!!! Let's see this play Thursday