CFZ Dak was World Class today and what it means

Nexx

Reaction score
so when the Defense dominates, the oline and running game is dominant and KM calls the game to keep Dak in check... then Dak plays well.. kinda like his rookie season. the minute Dak is asked to do more he folds. perfect game plan and perfect execution by the offense.

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
so when the Defense dominates, the oline and running game is dominant and KM calls the game to keep Dak in check... then Dak plays well.. kinda like his rookie season. the minute Dak is asked to do more he folds. perfect game plan and perfect execution by the offense.

I'm not detracting from the defence. They were brilliant, and I also posted a thread complimenting our coaches, which included Quinn and how well he had the defence playing. The whole team was World Class, and that's why we owned Minnesota. All of the phases came together.

Denim Chicken

Reaction score
Dak played well this week and deserves all the praise.

That escalated quickly

Screenshot-20221120-204651.png

30jXYj6L

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
The formula continues to hold true….

Dak throwing 20-30 times a game means good things happen. Dak throwing 40+ times per game bad things tend to happen.

Frankly, that's sort of how things usually are for our QBs, isn't it? We've always been a run-favouring offense, and it helps when our defence plays in a World Class manner.

Kevinicus

Reaction score
Dak had a good game today (the whole team did). But, I have to disagree on the throw to Brown being world class. A world class (or just really good) throw there is a TD.

Not a throw to nitpick about, it just wasn't world class (or close to it).

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
Dak had a good game today (the whole team did). But, I have to disagree on the throw to Brown being world class. A world class (or just really good) throw there is a TD.

Not a throw to nitpick about, it just wasn't world class (or close to it).

I thought it was. He put it in the right spot I thought, and it was very well thrown.

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Dak played great by playing within himself, making very good decisions, and making some excellent throws with nice touch...oh, and using his legs when necessary.

USArmyVet

Reaction score
World class??? LOL Wow, outside of the one 68-yard Pollard pass (which was about 25 yards in the air) Dak went 21 of 24 for 208 yards.....8.67 ypa....so while Dak played an efficient game let's not make it out as if Dak dominated the game.

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
World class??? LOL Wow, outside of the one 68-yard Pollard pass (which was about 25 yards in the air) Dak went 21 of 24 for 208 yards.....8.67 ypa....so while Dak played an efficient game let's not make it out as if Dak dominated the game.

I thought that several of his other passes were World Class. The passes I mentioned were a few of them, but I think he was brilliant when he had to throw today.

ConstantReboot

Reaction score
Dak Prescott was World Class today. Not only in terms of the scores, but he had numerous World Class throws. I'll give you all 3 examples of his World Class throws.

The first example that I'll provide was the ball to Lamb before halftime that set up the 60 yard kick. It was world class because it was in a spot where only Lamb could get it in a spot where we needed a lot of yards. Oh, and if that weren't enough, Dak was on the run. Should add that Lamb's catch was world class too.

The second example that I'll use was the ball to Pollard on 3rd and a long way. If we punted there, we could've let the Vikings back in the game. But, Dak not only throws for a first down, but it proved.to be the killshot. Often times, we hear complaints about how we rarely go for the kill. That was going for the kill, and it basically secured momentum with us for the rest of the game.

The third example was the ball to Noah Brown. This was one where we could've been kicking another long field goal if it didn't work, and it was another long yardage pass. It was a tight window to fit the ball through. Yet, it was a perfect pass that ultimately led to another TD as we proceeded to continue the demolition of Minnesota.

That was a World Class game from Dak. Well done by Dak. Now it's onto the Giants. Now Dak needs to continue that next week. We are currently tied with the Giants for second on tie breakers from our week 3 matchup. A win puts distance and the full head to head lead over NY. With the Colts, Texans, and Jaguars next, that should help us get ourselves into the playoffs with at least a second place finished and playing the 4th seed. Also, a win puts us potentially in striking distance of Philly, and gives us a 3-1 division record should we win. That would equalise us with Philly. This means, should we beat them on Christmas Eve, we would take the divisional record lead on them, especially if they split their series with NY. So, should we be even with them, we could possibly be at least in the second seed and maybe the first seed if we are tied with Minnesota at the end.

In essence, our win today with Dak's performance just put the top seed back on the radar for us. It was a World Class win exactly when we needed a World Class victory.

That long pass to Gallup on the sidelines on 3rd down was also crucial. But not as important as those others you mentioned.

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
World class? Brilliant? I guess the bar is set low for Dak.

I'm not saying he didn't have help or anything. That said, for a player who gets nothing but negative threads fired at him, I think it's only fair to compliment his play when he plays brilliantly. When you put 40 points on a top 2 team in the NFC and make them look useless, that's a brilliant performance.