CFZ Dak was World Class today and what it means

CowboysLakerBamaFan

Reaction score
Everybody knows the first couple games are a feeling out for teams, no team is well tuned in September. If you think the Vikings are the same team in September as they are now, you're stupid

HA HA HA!

oh man....if WE had beat the Bills or Chiefs in Week 1 or Weak 2,.... "How bout dem Boys derrrrrr" would have been ringing from the rooftops.

The hypocrisy! LOL

Dre11

Reaction score
HA HA HA!

oh man....if WE had beat the Bills or Chiefs in Week 1 or Weak 2,.... "How bout dem Boys derrrrrr" would have been ringing from the rooftops.

The hypocrisy! LOL

You're the only hypocrite here, i would've said the same thing. Just as if we beat Tampa. It's nit my fault you're not football smart enough to know teams are different earl than late. Must have just started watching football...lol

CowboysLakerBamaFan

Reaction score
You're the only hypocrite here, i would've said the same thing. Just as if we beat Tampa. It's nit my fault you're not football smart enough to know teams are different earl than late. Must have just started watching football...lol

"It's NIT my fault you're not smart enough to know teams are different EARL in the year"

Welp...joke's on me.

NIT!

Man, we'll never live down the stereotype of being ignorant jean jacket wearing, cowboy boot struttin', 50 and 60 year old inbred mullet wearing WWF wrastlin watching dorks the rest of the NFL universe snickers at with geniuses like Einstein here speaking up for us. Yeee haw.

Holy cow.

Dre11

Reaction score
"It's NIT my fault you're not smart enough to know teams are different EARL in the year"

Welp...joke's on me.

NIT!

Man, we'll never live down the stereotype of being ignorant jean jacket wearing, cowboy boot struttin', 50 and 60 year old inbred mullet wearing WWF wrastlin watching dorks the rest of the NFL universe snickers at with geniuses like Einstein here speaking up for us. Yeee haw.

Holy cow.

We see you're just an idiot. Yes the jokes on you. You came in here with a dumb *** take.

CowboysLakerBamaFan

Reaction score

Welp...joke's on me.

NIT!

Holy cow.

And I really mean no offense by that.... it's just that I'm tired of being the team everyone laughs at, because we walk around with this aire of accomplishment, even though people under 45 or so really have no memory of the Cowboys being a respectable franchise.

It's like that guy you knew in high school...who was pretty good at football, and could get a date or 2 at age 17, but fast forward 30 years and he's some loser 50 year old walmart associate talking about "the glory days of his high school years"

It's sad and pathetic, knowing he peaked decades and decades ago. Just tired of everyone else looking at us that way....so I get a little testy.

CowboysLakerBamaFan

Reaction score
We see you're just an idiot. Yes the jokes on you. You came in here with a dumb *** take.

Well that's a smidge offensive. It's Thanksgiving you know.

I can't blame u for lashing out. I'm tempted to as well...but will try to take the high road here and let bygones be bygones.

Merry Christmas