Twitter: Dak: "We have the right guys. I promise 2018 will be a great year"

phildadon86

Reaction score
Any QB with Football IQ would not have spiked the ball on the last Cowboys drive. Whatever happened before and after, that decision ultimately meant that the game did not at least go into overtime which against a gassed out absolutely shredded Packers Secondary, I know who I fancied to win in OT.

I remember the Cowboys winning drive against the Giants a few years earlier, Romo showed how you win a game in pretty much the same situation.

People go on about experience etc well get over it. That is balanced out by Prescott being supported by an UNBELIEVABLE offensive line, a future hall of fame TE, very tidy slot receiver in Cole B whilst Dez was completely destroying the Packers' Secondary.

The decision to spike the ball told me all I need to know going forwards. I said at the time that we should have traded Prescott for a king's ransom at the end of the 2016 season.

Wow imagine we would be sitting so pretty now and could basically take our pick of the excellent QB class to be drafted next week.
You sir are absolutely ridiculous. So now he’s at fault for following the coaches orders? Did you just see what happened to dez for noT?

Swagger

Reaction score
You sir are absolutely ridiculous. So now he’s at fault for following the coaches orders? Did you just see what happened to dez for noT?

How do you know he followed coaches orders?

If he did, he has his own brain to calculate the clock management and execute himself.

I shocks me how fans give players and coaches but especially players a free pass when it comes to clock management.

It was the same in the regular season game against the Packers last season. A QB with a Football IQ would not have carried out the brain-dead play calls called which resulted in stopping the clock and even after that the Packers obviously let Prescott run in for the TD so Aaron would have enough time to win the game. A QB playing in the NFL has played at QB for YEARS yet people seem to think it's ok to just let them off terrible decisions!

But the error in the play off game was far worse. I almost broke my foot kicking the table straight after Prescott spiked it as I knew it was a bone-headed decision that would bite us in the ***

The Fonz

Correctamundo
Reaction score
Last season was 9-7 so it easy to say we will be better.
Is this another book it?

renny

Reaction score
I hate our fans these days. This team didn't trade draft picks to move up to get Dak. He was a compensatory 4th round pick that saved our 2016 season and broke rookie records, had a great start to 2017 but fell into a sophomore slump. Now apparently he can't throw straight and no one can wait to take a jab at him.
Dak could lead this team to the Super Bowl and they would still have something negative to say because he is who they don't want.

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Dak could lead this team to the Super Bowl and they would still have something negative to say because he is who they don't want.
Getting silly again I see with Dak!
Yes we dont want a inept panic driven QB back there!
Yes we want a Franchise QB who does not parasite feed off of Zeke and our Offline and still fails!
And when "Pink Elephants" can fly maybe Dak can lead us to a SB.....

Aviano90

Go Seahawks!!!
Reaction score
How do you know he followed coaches orders?

If he did, he has his own brain to calculate the clock management and execute himself.

I shocks me how fans give players and coaches but especially players a free pass when it comes to clock management.

It was the same in the regular season game against the Packers last season. A QB with a Football IQ would not have carried out the brain-dead play calls called which resulted in stopping the clock and even after that the Packers obviously let Prescott run in for the TD so Aaron would have enough time to win the game. A QB playing in the NFL has played at QB for YEARS yet people seem to think it's ok to just let them off terrible decisions!

But the error in the play off game was far worse. I almost broke my foot kicking the table straight after Prescott spiked it as I knew it was a bone-headed decision that would bite us in the ***
Curious, what do you think about the IQ of a QB that goes deep on 4th and 2? Even if successful leaves a QB like Aaron plenty of time to come back and win the game? We just have dumb QBs, right?