Dak: We're not going to get overexcited

Brax

Reaction score
:hammer: :lmao:You know the haters they just look at everything bothers them about Prescott literally there's somebody on Twitter commenting on how unprofessional and unfocused Prescott is because he brought his wife and daughter to the sidelines in pregame literally nobody talks about some of the other nonsense around the NFL you know that when they're dating I don't know Kelsey and swift over in KC..

I mean when they comment on somebody's demeanor and giving the coach speak type things somehow it annoys them everything about a player that they hate annoys them and that's so funny they live rent free in their head so much they gotta comment about it like they can seriously just not watch how most of you people in here not you but anyone reading this that don't like the Dallas Cowboys the front office and say nothing will ever change and yet you sign up for special places to go to talk about it I mean you take special time out of your day to talk about it we call that living rent free Ed you don't like it move on you can just ban all sports you can change teams matter of fact send me all your gear I'll take all that free guard you got I'll take your tickets and then delete your account..lol
Just so you get it right next time It’s his baby momma not his wife,

TexasBacon

Reaction score
How is he supposed to do that if he is required to attend these press conferences. regardless of what he says, there will be someone to point out that he said the wrong thing...even though he says the exact same thing all the other QBs say.
Stop being logical, logic has no place when it comes to blind, mis-placed hate and anger.

bsbellomy

Reaction score
Well said. Fortunately I don't think anyone has us shooting up the power ranking anyway. Just get ready for Pittsburgh.
Terribly said, excitement shouldn't even be in their dictionary after that game.