Twitter: Dak will practice today

CowboyFrog

Reaction score
Waiting for Doctor Jerry to say...Dak is healed...:muttley:

Yes I know he already said he is 100% go for the TB game. But I want Dr. Jerry to say those words on National TV. :laugh:

I just want to not have to change the channel when Jerry gets on TV, I'm local so He is always on the Radio....but the Ticket has Fake Jerry, I like that guy...lol

817Gill

Reaction score
Yeah he’ll definitely get 2 weeks full practice before the opening game which is nice. A few preseason reps woulda been nice but it’s not a deal breaker as long as he’s getting competitive practice snaps.

Whirlwin

Cowboy , It’s a way of life.
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
We haven’t come out the first game in a while looking like we know what we’re doing. But I think that could be said for the entire league. As the season goes on and you separate the big boys from the rest. That’s when you can tell the Teams that are heating up. Playing like men. It’s a long season. Maybe it’s good to come out easy. That being said good to see and practice

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
This ruined your day didn't it. Good, you deserve it.
We get good news on Dak, but Rocky can't do anything but call people "trolls" and "haters". How miserable must he be?

By the way, incase anyone didn't see it, Rocky admitted that wins/losses don't matter to him as long as he can brag about Dak's stats. Here's the direct quote: "Won-loss doesn't matter. It's the ability to be able to accomplish this. I mean this is an all time NFL history stat."