Twitter: Dak will practice today

CowboyFrog

Reaction score
We get good news on Dak, but Rocky can't do anything but call people "trolls" and "haters". How miserable must he be?

By the way, incase anyone didn't see it, Rocky admitted that wins/losses don't matter to him as long as he can brag about Dak's stats. Here's the direct quote: "Won-loss doesn't matter. It's the ability to be able to accomplish this. I mean this is an all time NFL history stat."

You got him good with that one......we all are interested in your Rocky collection can you show us more? Oh thats right you don't like people following others around....hmmmm

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
We get good news on Dak, but Rocky can't do anything but call people "trolls" and "haters". How miserable must he be?

By the way, incase anyone didn't see it, Rocky admitted that wins/losses don't matter to him as long as he can brag about Dak's stats. Here's the direct quote: "Won-loss doesn't matter. It's the ability to be able to accomplish this. I mean this is an all time NFL history stat."
You act like a child lol….nobody cares about any of the lies you muster up.

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
Trolls Alert! 10, 9, 8, 7, ....
Pics-Art-08-24-06-17-07.jpg

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score
You and Rocky can't stop insulting people long enough to be happy. I feel bad for you guys.
really? speaking the truth is called insulting?

you are sensitive....

its ok to be a troll and admit it...I do it once in a while, purposefully to just pull all you all in a certain direction (distraction).....you have fallen for it.

but this one, was pure trolling....zero contribution of anything outside of looking to get reactions and likes from dak bashing crowd

if you want likes, let me know, I keep pushing up your total and your percentage to make you happy and less needy