Twitter: Dak will practice today

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
really? speaking the truth is called insulting?

you are sensitive....

its ok to be a troll and admit it...I do it once in a while, purposefully to just pull all you all in a certain direction (distraction).....you have fallen for it.

but this one, was pure trolling....zero contribution of anything outside of looking to get reactions and likes from dak bashing crowd

if you want likes, let me know, I keep pushing up your total and your percentage to make you happy and less needy
You type like an antsy teenager. It's hard to take your rambles serious.

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score
You type like an antsy teenager. It's hard to take your rambles serious.
what rambles,

on the other news Dak practiced today

and we need zeke to be good this year, but the back up OT position is a concern

and you don't have an agenda....wait, no meant to say you don't insult ever.

and did cooper practice today?

what rambles?

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
That dude is getting annoying....
That dude you're hitching your wagon too (Rocky) literally said he cares more about Dak's stats than win/loses.

You should chose your friends better. You don't want people to think and Rocky share the same opinion on things.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
That dude is getting annoying....
Yeah, he’s fixated on Dak. He’s got an issue. Albert Einstein is widely credited with saying, “The definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over again, but expecting different results.”

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
That dude you're hitching your wagon too (Rocky) literally said he cares more about Dak's stats than win/loses.

You should chose your friends better. You don;t want people to think and Rocky share the same opinion on things.
I never said that troll. I was talking a about how the 450 yrds game has nothing to do with wins and losses. But go ahead. The mentally disturbed need to tell themselves whatever it is that makes them feel better.

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
I never said that troll. I was talking a about how the 450 yrds game has nothing to do with wins and losses. But go ahead. The mentally disturbed need to tell themselves whatever it is that makes them feel better.
"Won-loss doesn't matter. It's the ability to be able to accomplish this. I mean this is an all time NFL history stat."

Here you are bragging about a Dak stat while saying win/loses doesn't matter. Stop lying, Rocky.

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan

You should chose your friends better. You don't want people to think and Rocky share the same opinion on things.
Good that your a good fan, still annoying how you display it. One of my best coordinators is named Rocky....Salud Rock!