Twitter: Dak will practice today

Typhus

Captain Catfish
Reaction score
Dak will have 2 weeks to get ready for Tampa,
I hear the faint sound of very rhythmic drums in the back ground.
Waiting for the pre game hip dance thingy that Dak does, that will tell me all I need to know concerning his physical health.

Typhus

Captain Catfish
Reaction score
Mukuamu takes the roster spot of Rico Dowdle, who got a hip injury seemingly out of nowhere unfortunately.

The Dak news makes things a lot better for me today though.
There will be better RBs on waivers once cuts begin

Typhus

Captain Catfish
Reaction score
I mean really when you take a look at league wide depth at the RB position, most teams in this league have taken advantage of the RB depth and availability.
We sit around speculating if Zeke will be in shape, and if TP can carry the load and then we talk about what at RB3????
Sometimes you get a better perspective of where you are when you look around and see were your neighbors are standing.
This FO believes that we are safe in an extended season with 2 verifiable RBs..
@CowboyRoy you called me out a few months back when you asked me what was a very important position that hasnt been addressed and I told you then and will say it again that RB3
is highly relevant to the sustainability of this offense this season.

CowboyFrog

Reaction score
I mean really when you take a look at league wide depth at the RB position, most teams in this league have taken advantage of the RB depth and availability.
We sit around speculating if Zeke will be in shape, and if TP can carry the load and then we talk about what at RB3????
Sometimes you get a better perspective of where you are when you look around and see were your neighbors are standing.
This FO believes that we are safe in an extended season with 2 verifiable RBs..
@CowboyRoy you called me out a few months back when you asked me what was a very important position that hasnt been addressed and I told you then and will say it again that RB3
is highly relevant to the sustainability of this offense this season.

I completley agree RB talent is abundent..every year a nobody RB becomes a somebody out of nowhere..