Twitter: Dak will practice today

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
"Won-loss doesn't matter. It's the ability to be able to accomplish this. I mean this is an all time NFL history stat."

Here you are bragging about a Dak stat while saying win/loses doesn't matter. Stop lying, Rocky.

Why waste your time with the blind here bud?
Patience and lay back and laugh at their excuses starting Sept 9th.

CowboyFrog

Reaction score
Why waste your time with the blind here bud?
Patience and lay back and laugh at their excuses starting Sept 9th.

So just wait and hope the Cowboys QB plays bad as the team losses because thats what proves your point...and we all know your point is way more important the the team winning....

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
So just wait and hope the Cowboys QB plays bad as the team losses because thats what proves your point...and we all know your point is way more important the the team winning....
Why don't you say these things to your buddies that literally admit Daks numbers is more important than win/losses? lol

CowboyFrog

Reaction score
Why don't you say these things to your buddies that literally admit Daks numbers is more important than win/losses? lol

Iisten you cant pull me into your play on words with Rock...no one here believes Rock is not a Cowboys fan....your Daddy Pappy just proved its more importatn for Dak to do bad and the team lose than them win so you guys can be "correct" about it... it you and the gang people question the fandom of and you just "cant understand why"...

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
Iisten you cant pull me into your play on words with Rock...no one here believes Rock is not a Cowboys fan....your Daddy Pappy just proved its more importatn for Dak to do bad and the team lose than them win so you guys can be "correct" about it... it you and the gang people question the fandom of and you just "cant understand why"...
You're a follower. Be a leader instead.

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I dunno. I need to stop responding every time he says something to me. It's hard though lol

There is no logic with the Dak-Blind as their passions lie deep within their soul and have zero to do with the game of football.:(
Unfortunately for real Cowboy fans, we will once again witness failure at its finest come Sept 9th.
The Dak-Blind have their excuse books ready and will dish it out daily and ya they can do it till hell freezes over......:oops:
Field Goals galore coming soon at a Big D game near you......:omg:

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
Bro literally if Pappy stops your gonna give him a check up....again the fact that your that oblivious just proves everyones point....But tell me more about how Rock makes you feel. lol
I feel nothing for any of you. You guys exist on a message board to me. That's it.

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
I thought you lived in several heads rent free....and everyone is infatuated with you...again your oblivious to what you say ...
I live in yours and other heads.

However, none of you all live in mine. Again, ya'll exist on a message board to me.