Dak will throw multiple picks on opening day! Bank on it!

Starstruck22

Reaction score
A conservative philosophy is intended to reduce the amount of pressure on the QB. Statistically across his entire career, he has not had a propensity to throw a lot of interceptions. I'd expect a conservative game plan to lower his interception rate. That is if Dallas goes conservative this season, but I don't think they willl
A conservative philosophy is intended to reduce the amount of pressure on the QB. Statistically across his entire career, he has not had a propensity to throw a lot of interceptions. I'd expect a conservative game plan to lower his interception rate. That is if Dallas goes conservative this season, but I don't think they will.
A conservative philosophy is intended to reduce the amount of pressure on the QB. Statistically across his entire career, he has not had a propensity to throw a lot of interceptions. I'd expect a conservative game plan to lower his interception rate. That is if Dallas goes conservative this season, but I don'
A conservative philosophy is intended to reduce the amount of pressure on the QB. Statistically across his entire career, he has not had a propensity to throw a lot of interceptions. I'd expect a conservative game plan to lower his interception rate. That is if Dallas goes conservative this season, but I don't think they willyou
You cannot dink and dunk yourself to a championship. You have to throw the ball down the field at times and when he does he misses the open receiver and throws to the covered guy. It is just that bad.

GORICO

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Dak does stupid things like throwing into coverage all the time and inability to see the open reciever when it is right in front of him. I am banking on at lest 2 picks Sunday night. Mark my words!
hey Star---did someone be mean to your cheerios?...i can see maybe one pick being rusty or bounces off hands of receives like many of his last season....but i could also see 0 picks...and major beatdown ( i really dont like Giants )....how about side bet...Dak no way 2 picks...just gentlemen bet...i dont gamble money?

GORICO

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
I do apprciate it. Just do want the accolades after the game. Thanks
Ok a triple PLAT Dak no way throws any more than 1 pick because of rust or receiver losing concentration and bouncing off his hands or chest?....but now way 2 picks???

Starstruck22

Reaction score
hey Star---did someone be mean to your cheerios?...i can see maybe one pick being rusty or bounces off hands of receives like many of his last season....but i could also see 0 picks...and major beatdown ( i really dont like Giants )....how about side bet...Dak no way 2 picks...just gentlemen bet...i dont gamble money?
Are you going to kiss my ring, when Dak demonstrates the Peter Principle or his rise to incompetency?

Starstruck22

Reaction score
Ok a triple PLAT Dak no way throws any more than 1 pick because of rust or receiver losing concentration and bouncing off his hands or chest?....but now way 2 picks???
So now we have people saying 1 pick? I see your pick and raise you one!!

GORICO

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
2 this game?
Silly.
This season, Dak will be consistent in passing to a 2 TE set and handing it off to pollard. CeeDee and Cooks and Gallup won't like it.
He will cruise the regular season at a 1 INT pg clip and end up with 17 INTs.
Good lads, It is the cost of doing business for Jerald the multi billionaire.
mr Gentlemen Gimme---- i say no more than 12 picks through 17 games...gentlemen bet??

GORICO

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Are you going to kiss my ring, when Dak demonstrates the Peter Principle or his rise to incompetency?
Wow Stars----you dont like Dak much do you?....i really think getting the paper boy out as OC will help Dak a lot....who should replace Dak as QB?

Starstruck22

Reaction score
mr Gentlemen Gimme---- i say no more than 12 picks through 17 games...gentlemen bet??
I dont know what the count will be this year but he threw a pick a game on average last year. Why is two picks in one game seen to be outrageous? And two in the most critical game of the season, both incredibly stupid and cost us the gamE.

GORICO

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
So now we have people saying 1 pick? I see your pick and raise you one!!
i am saying because start of season...some rust....lack of concentration by receivers 1 pick i see...but not 2 picks....actually i don think Dak throws any picks

Starstruck22

Reaction score
i am saying because start of season...some rust....lack of concentration by receivers 1 pick i see...but not 2 picks....actually i don think Dak throws any picks
will you kiss my ring if he throws 2 or more?

ESisback

Reaction score
Unfortunately yes. The biggest. I just know what I see and what I see is a second tier qb with poor judgment and inability to see the field. You dont have to be a fan of some other team to see what is going on here. When this happens, i just want me due credit for saying It because it will happen and I think I may be under predictint what we will see given my fan loyalty.
You want credit?!? Um, ok. See you at the awards banquet.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
Dak does stupid things like throwing into coverage all the time and inability to see the open reciever when it is right in front of him. I am banking on at lest 2 picks Sunday night. Mark my words!
I’m sure you’ll be pounding your chest telling everyone I told you so in on Sunday night if he does and if he doesn’t, you’re going to get roasted. :thumbup:

GORICO

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Stars---here is the Madden Simulation game if you are at all interested.....https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G0qtUY_E44g

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Yay another Dak thread.

Consider your words marked.
These guys are so damn negative...must suck to be them. That's why some people can't have nice things. I don't know if they are serious or just trolling...doesn't matter. They will start at least 3 negative Dak threads everyday. Bank on it!!