Dak will throw multiple picks on opening day! Bank on it!

Redline360

Reaction score
Don't the giants have two rookies starting at CB? Also don't recall their back end being anything special either. Dak should be putting up stupid numbers

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Unfortunately yes. The biggest. I just know what I see and what I see is a second tier qb with poor judgment and inability to see the field. You dont have to be a fan of some other team to see what is going on here. When this happens, i just want me due credit for saying It because it will happen and I think I may be under predictint what we will see given my fan loyalty.
Unfortunately? That explains it.
:muttley:

Darkhound

Reaction score
I am 46 years old. I was (still am) a very loyal fan... but it was around 2008ish that I began to loose faith... and at this point... i just think that the MAIN PROBLEM of this franchise is JERRY JONES. IT IS his show and this team is garbage, this team, IS, HAS BEEN AND MOST LIKELY will be garbage. Anyone who still thinks this team with this front office will do something significant is a complete NAIVE MORONIC IDIOT

Cebrin

Reaction score
It's almost as if no one remembers he fractured his thumb on his throwing hand, and has had 1 season with those sort of picks. If he throws a bunch this season, count me concerned. I just don't anticipate it unless this O-Line falls into out for 6 gms plus.

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Thank you for being sane and honest, Unlike the hundreds of idiotic fans here that just cheer mindlessly
The idiots are the ones that follow a team that they can't enjoy, keep crying and trolling, but keep coming back. That's idiotic...

Darkhound

Reaction score
The idiots are the ones that follow a team that they can't enjoy, keep crying and trolling, but keep coming back. That's idiotic...
OR THEY HOPE that one day thing thing will truly change!

john van brocklin

Captain Comeback
Reaction score
Dak does stupid things like throwing into coverage all the time and inability to see the open reciever when it is right in front of him. I am banking on at lest 2 picks Sunday night. Mark my words!
What an optimistic post. Haha....
Maybe I shouldn't watch the game.
Lol
Hope for the best my man!

:thumbup:

elcowboi

Reaction score
Dak does stupid things like throwing into coverage all the time and inability to see the open reciever when it is right in front of him. I am banking on at lest 2 picks Sunday night. Mark my words!
No need to watch the game now...

Redline360

Reaction score
Don't care if he throws INTs just don't fold like a cheap chair in the playoffs like the last two years

805BoysInBlue

Reaction score
You're probably cheering for this to happen. You aint a fan, you're the type that much rather your point be proven.

Starstruck22

Reaction score
Wow Stars----you dont like Dak much do you?....i really think getting the paper boy out as OC will help Dak a lot....who should replace Dak as QB?
Moore did not throw 2 pics in the playoff game and actually designed it well with Hilton wide open but Dak cannot see the forest for the trees and made another inexcusable read. That was not on Moore.