Dak will throw multiple picks on opening day! Bank on it!

Gambit

Reaction score
Or maybe there is something called an option route and he along with the wideouts weren't on the same page.
Dak is responsible for the WR reads, the OL blocking, the talent provided on the field, the flavor of Gatorade in the jugs, and the OC's affinity for curl routes.

Starstruck22

Reaction score
Dak is responsible for the WR reads, the OL blocking, the talent provided on the field, the flavor of Gatorade in the jugs, and the OC's affinity for curl routes.
He is responsible for interceptions in most cases, not every. Especially when he throws it to defender in playoff games.

Nova

Ntegrase96
Reaction score
I am 46 years old. I was (still am) a very loyal fan... but it was around 2008ish that I began to loose faith... and at this point... i just think that the MAIN PROBLEM of this franchise is JERRY JONES. IT IS his show and this team is garbage, this team, IS, HAS BEEN AND MOST LIKELY will be garbage. Anyone who still thinks this team with this front office will do something significant is a complete NAIVE MORONIC IDIOT
Makes a lot of sense to lose faith in 2008.

06 was a feel good year after Romo won in Carolina.
07 was unreal, and it felt just like a bad break/tough loss vs the Giants.

08 we were supposed to be over the top, but the season was marred with Jerry decisions. Ton's of drama surrounding TO and Pacman, both Jerry decisions. And then the RW11 trade that didn't pan out.

I think I lost faith after 2011 and didn't get my hopes up again until 2016.

805BoysInBlue

Reaction score
That literally made me laugh, thanks man I needed that.

GORICO

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
I'm not sure how being ranked a top 10 QB makes you a journeyman. This fan base is so spoiled, and listens to ESPN too much. Would I prefer Mahomes? Sure, but he's playing for KC. Dak is our QB, and we have to make due with it until this team lands a stud by accident.
agreement

GORICO

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Makes a lot of sense to lose faith in 2008.

06 was a feel good year after Romo won in Carolina.
07 was unreal, and it felt just like a bad break/tough loss vs the Giants.

08 we were supposed to be over the top, but the season was marred with Jerry decisions. Ton's of drama surrounding TO and Pacman, both Jerry decisions. And then the RW11 trade that didn't pan out.

I think I lost faith after 2011 and didn't get my hopes up again until 2016.
i have been a loyal fan of Cowboys since 1971.....but the arguement Darkhouned brings cannot be overlooked....i cannot go as far as he did with the conclusion...but a fan is short for fanatic....do some of us go over the top for Cowboys or Way over the top of Cowboys?....yes....if i am a fan then i am guilty of being a fanatic for the cowboys.....but it is in spite of Jerry Jones's ways ( some to many )....could we have a season where the football bounces inordinately our way?....yes....is it highly probable...no...is it possible....yes....it is possible big Mike calls plays that are more advantageous to our scheme and Dak Prescott ...yes...is it probable.....i dont know yet but i am highly optomistic....have we faltered in playoffs since mid-90's....yes....does that make it a certainty from now on we will always falter in playoffs?...no....but if i am going to overanalyze until i am paralyzed...why be a fan?....i am optomistic if even for the fact the football bounces in strange ways and we may have a miraculous season it bounces our way ( and Jerry has successfully paid off the refs?)....i cannot ever think the refs are absolutely objective if for no other reason playoff game some years back saints and rams....and zero refs did not see the most abusive DPI we all saw?...so i have to take it all with grain of salt.....but why would i come to this site unless i was a fan....or....a cowboy hater who is allowed to always be negative?....in conclusion taking in all considerations there are only 2 statements to be made..."Go-Cowboys and How bout Dem Cowboys"....makes pure logical sense to me???

Blackspider214

Reaction score
How about Dak will throw 2 easy TD's only to have them dropped? Seems like a theme from last year.

BleedSilverandBlue

Curator of Excellent Takes
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Prophetic. Let me guess, in 2012 you holed up in a bunker for the Mayan Calendar’s “End of the World”.