Dak will throw multiple picks on opening day! Bank on it!

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
Im tired of the same old same old….i will be dead next time they win a Super Bowl. Disgusting!!!!
I’ve been accused of being negative but you have to have some faith. It’s a new season so give it a chance before you bury Dak and the team.

Starstruck22

Reaction score
Maybe Jerry's grand plan is the first whiff that Dak is hurt or not getting it done he will put in his new secret weapon, Trey Lance. You know, that phenom from No. Dakota St. that had one really good season as a sophomore there and two nothing seasons with the 49ers. Yup, that secret weapon.

This is Jerry World. Chaos and inconsistency are features, not bugs. Hell, who knows.
I can very much see the scenario that Dak gets benched at some point and Lance shines. Dak is not the answer people. He will not lead this team to a SB.

Starstruck22

Reaction score
I’ve been accused of being negative but you have to have some faith. It’s a new season so let’s give it a chance before we bury Dak and the team.

Dak has been given plenty of opportunity to shine. If he does not this year are we going to hear the same old chorus??

Kwyn

Reaction score
Dak does stupid things like throwing into coverage all the time and inability to see the open reciever when it is right in front of him. I am banking on at lest 2 picks Sunday night. Mark my words!
This is nothing more than trolling

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
Dak has been given plenty of opportunity to shine. If he does not this year are we going to hear the same old chorus??
It hasn’t all been his fault. He has led us to the playoffs for the first time in back to back seasons since 06 and 07 and he has a playoff win last season against Tom Brady. Plus, it was on the road and the Cowboys hadn’t won a road playoff game since their last Super Bowl win. Say what you will, but he’s still a very good QB and it’s going to be difficult to improve on him. If he doesn’t play well this season and it leads to a down year there’s a chance Jerry won’t extend him. If the Cowboys end up with a lesser QB than him they’ll be no better than Washington.

Gambit

Reaction score
Im tired of the same old same old….i will be dead next time they win a Super Bowl. Disgusting!!!!
Serious question self professed Dr.

If a patient was in your office and was declaring how disgusting it is that they will be dead before the next time a sports team they like wins a championship, how would you respond?

Would you at least suggest maybe they take a step back and reevaluate their priorities in life?

Would you at least offer up some words of wisdom that may be they seek out a hobby that doesn't cause them so much strife and stress?

I'm just curious as to what you, as a PHD in what we can only presume is psychiatry, would offer as advise to such a person.

Gambit

Reaction score
I can very much see the scenario that Dak gets benched at some point and Lance shines. Dak is not the answer people. He will not lead this team to a SB.
Randy Cramer sees many scenarios in life that just aren't grounded in reality too.

Fla Cowpoke

Reaction score
He threw 15 last year. Why not?
I have added the link to his career stats. He has been in the league 7 years. In exactly one year has he thrown more than 3 interceptions. In five of his seven years, he has had at least a 2 to 1 ratio, or greater, in regard to TD's to ints. For his career he is averaging 2.5 TDs to every pick. That is a better rate than Peyton Manning, Phillip Rivers, Drew Brees, Josh Allen, Kirk Cousins, Tony Romo, Troy Aikman (whose ratio is barely over 1 to 1), and Roger Staubach. Yes, Staubach played in a different era. And the game has changed some since Aikman played. But the rest of those mentioned are all of the same era.

You are taking the outlier and presenting it as the standard. And that is completely ridiculous, but it's what people who don't have a legitimate point do.

Dak career stats

Last edited:

Starstruck22

Reaction score
Serious question self professed Dr.

If a patient was in your office and was declaring how disgusting it is that they will be dead before the next time a sports team they like wins a championship, how would you respond?

Would you at least suggest maybe they take a step back and reevaluate their priorities in life?

Would you at least offer up some words of wisdom that may be they seek out a hobby that doesn't cause them so much strife and stress?

I'm just curious as to what you, as a PHD in what we can only presume is psychiatry, would offer as advise to such a person.
Look dude, you have no pedigree. I do. If you want to denigrate that, knock yourself out.

Starstruck22

Reaction score
Then at least you now admit you aren't a psychiatrist...

I have more than one advanced degree, I just don't feel the need to discuss them on a football board
I never said I was a psychiatrist. You have no degrees at all worth mentioning.

Starstruck22

Reaction score
It hasn’t all been his fault. He has led us to the playoffs for the first time in back to back seasons since 06 and 07 and he has a playoff win last season against Tom Brady. Plus, it was on the road and the Cowboys hadn’t won a road playoff game since their last Super Bowl win. Say what you will, but he’s still a very good QB and it’s going to be difficult to improve on him. If he doesn’t play well this season and it leads to a down year there’s a chance Jerry won’t extend him. If the Cowboys end up with a lesser QB than him they’ll be no better than Washington.
Very good is not enough. Actually.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
Very good is not enough. Actually.
How many teams have better than a very good QB? Many teams don’t even have that. Mahomes had his issues in the opener. Some of you think great QBs grow on trees. They don’t!