Dak winner, Wentz loser

Kevinicus

Reaction score
Did I mention Dez was cut.

He had to beg for a job and signed with the Saints for the veterans minimum.

How pathetic that you can't make an intelligent support for your own thread and go wildly off topic to Dez.

And begging does not involve a team calling you. Be nice if you got your facts right at least once.

waving monkey

Reaction score
Talk about dumb threads...

We can find days where Brady, Manning, Montana, Brees, etc. had awful games the same day some scrub QB had a less bad day with their team winning. But, what would be the point?
this is a mortal enemy

cern

Reaction score
soft taco? crispy taco? chicken or beef fajitas? dak or wentz? sometimes there are no correct answers. just opinions. think i'll have another brownie.

JGRXXN

Reaction score
I don't see this anywhere as much as you're claiming....

If people want it to stop, stop exaggerating about Wentz and making up stupid nicknames for him like we have anything on him. It's the same thing with McNabb and the chunky stuff - I didn't like McNabb, but he got to a Super Bowl and had some good years in the league while we were in the dark ages rotating veteran, a second rounder, and some scrubs from MLB before getting to Romo...

Blind fandom becomes obnoxious as well, especially when we haven't won a dang thing since 1995.

This man just said don't make up nicknames for the rival QB?!?! does that sound like a Cowboys fan to y'all lol I never heard of that before haaa haaa

rnr_honeybadger

Reaction score
this is a mortal enemy

Every QB has a bad game. The issue here is that win or lose people hate a kid who has done nothing but try and help the Cowboys win. Not sure if they think he was wrong to take Romo's job (like Dak had a say in that) or they don't like the fact that he isn't the second coming of Aikman. I'd like to believe this has nothing to do with the color of his skin, I really hope it doesn't.

Number1

Reaction score

cern

Reaction score
Every QB has a bad game. The issue here is that win or lose people hate a kid who has done nothing but try and help the Cowboys win. Not sure if they think he was wrong to take Romo's job (like Dak had a say in that) or they don't like the fact that he isn't the second coming of Aikman. I'd like to believe this has nothing to do with the color of his skin, I really hope it doesn't.
armchair/couch gm's don't get fired for what they say. ergo, they're more inclined to speak incessantly. like jerry, they can't fire themselves. and the beat goes on.

mattjames2010

Reaction score
No the reason you cannot spell it out is because what you are trying to spin is a pure nonsense defense. Good game or bad game does not enter the picture - there is just THE GAME. Now given that we don't care for any definition of a good or a bad game - has Carson Wentz to this day tossed 6 Interceptions in the 2018 season?

...this is idiotic when we are discussing an entire season. You get this right, I am not responding to people talking about a SINGLE GAME - we are discussing the season. Because of this, I give context of the entire season....

Why the hell would one game outweigh 8-10 other games? One last chance to get this.

Kevinicus

Reaction score

I don't know why this is difficult for you guus to understand. We don't like him as the starting QB of our team because he is not very good. We'd like a good QB to give us a better shot in games and seasons. Very very simple. We don't have a problem with him as a person, amd most of us would ne happy with him as a backup.

I am starting to believe anyone who brings up race only defends him for this reason. Brought up too often to not be projection going on.

rnr_honeybadger

Reaction score
...this is idiotic when we are discussing an entire season. You get this right, I am not responding to people talking about a SINGLE GAME - we are discussing the season. Because of this, I give context of the entire season....

Why the hell would one game outweigh 8-10 other games? One last chance to get this.

Yep and for the season that is ongoing Carson Wentz has thrown 6 INT's. Now run along and cry into your soup over that.