Dak winner, Wentz loser

rnr_honeybadger

Reaction score
I don't know why this is difficult for you guus to understand. We don't like him as the starting QB of our team because he is not very good. We'd like a good QB to give us a better shot in games and seasons. Very very simple. We don't have a problem with him as a person, amd most of us would ne happy with him as a backup.

I am starting to believe anyone who brings up race only defends him for this reason. Brought up too often to not be projection going on.

Not good based on what though? Doesn't win enough? Doesn't help in anyway? Is a distraction on the team? Is dealing dope on the side? I get the we don't like him part, that much is clear. But to not like someone it needs to be grounded in something more concrete than "we don't like him"

MojaveJT

Reaction score
For most it's because they don't like Dak as a person... you know lol

Ignorant comment. Where have you seen here people disliking Dak the person? If anything, the “haters” admit that he is a great guy but “hate” the player.

Just because someone criticizes his on field play has nothing to do with their opinion on what he does off the field. Ignorant.

mattjames2010

Reaction score
Not good based on what though? Doesn't win enough? Doesn't help in anyway? Is a distraction on the team? Is dealing dope on the side? I get the we don't like him part, that much is clear. But to not like someone it needs to be grounded in something more concrete than "we don't like him"

....it has been discussed multiple times why we don't like him as a QB - again, you're playing obtuse on purpose.

"Durr i don't know why" is not a freakin' argument. Ignoring months, even YEARS of debate, at this point is you playing stupid. I'm going to keep calling you out on this until you fess up to playing stupid.

rnr_honeybadger

Reaction score
Yeah...Dak made so many great plays against this awful pass defense..:rolleyes:

So we should have had Atlanta fly in the Rams defense? We were playing Atlanta, that is who we were scheduled to play. Which means we were scheduled to play that defense. This is about the stupidest argument that anyone can roll out. Well you beat a nobody. Was the nobody on the schedule? Was it a game we needed to win so we could get the W? Okay, now what? Do the Cowboys handpick their opponents or are they picked prior to the season by the NFL?

Dre11

Reaction score
Yeah...Dak made so many great plays against this awful pass defense..:rolleyes:

Lol...do they get paid to play? Baker played this same defense, Wentz played this same defense, Alex Smith played this same defense. 2 of the three lost.. chew on that

Kevinicus

Reaction score

Not good enough as an NFL QB. Too many missed plays. Too many missed opportunities. Too many mistakes in the pocket. Doesn't threaten defenses. Plays scared. And so on...

It's very grounded. It's grounded in his play.

JGRXXN

Reaction score
Ignorant comment. Where have you seen here people disliking Dak the person? If anything, the “haters” admit that he is a great guy but “hate” the player.

Just because someone criticizes his on field play has nothing to do with their opinion on what he does off the field. Ignorant.

On this board obviously mane... I said most not all... read

rnr_honeybadger

Reaction score
....it has been discussed multiple times why we don't like him as a QB - again, you're playing obtuse on purpose.

"Durr i don't know why" is not a freakin' argument. Ignoring months, even YEARS of debate, at this point is you playing stupid. I'm going to keep calling you out on this until you fess up to playing stupid.

Oh no, it hasn't. So far all I've seen is claims that he's garbage and trash and pick an expletive of your choice. Why? Because he didn't make the throw the way you wanted or some slow motion for a split second showed you there was an open receiver and somehow he didn't read your mind. Personally, I'd rather have him grow into the role and he has a ton of growing to do.

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
Don't get how some get upset for Cowboys fans not praising Wentz or seeing Wentz as great enough to be a franchise QB. While at the same time rushing into any Dak positive thread to try and discredit Dak. Or get defensive/upset about Cowboys fans who wish to give Dak credit when he plays well or comes up big.

Whether or not Wentz is a great QB, on the Dak front it seems like some don't want Cowboys fans to give credit to Dak or even get defensive about those Cowboys fans who dare enjoy a win, just because the win happened with Dak under center.
Yep. Pure lunacy and traitorous.

rnr_honeybadger

Reaction score
Not good enough as an NFL QB. Too many missed plays. Too many missed opportunities. Too many mistakes in the pocket. Doesn't threaten defenses. Plays scared. And so on...

It's very grounded. It's grounded in his play.

And can these things not be overcome or is there some magical QB tree you know of that we can pick a guaranteed franchise QB from? Tell me sir, who would you replace him with and if that fails, what then? Will you name that guy trash or will there be this magical dawning that we are dealing with a young QB, they make mistakes that's what makes them young QB's.

MojaveJT

Reaction score
criticisms of dak preclude the fact he can improve. seems he's getting better by degrees this year to me.

He has. I like that he is willing to throw deep more often now. His accuracy on those still need some work but overall he is improving as the season moves along.

Kevinicus

Reaction score
Lol...do they get paid to play? Baker played this same defense, Wentz played this same defense, Alex Smith played this same defense. 2 of the three lost.. chew on that

Teams win (ever heard of the Cowboys defense and a guy named Zeke?). I thought you were a coach? Don't even know the basics.

Wentz did not play them.

mattjames2010

Reaction score
Oh no, it hasn't. So far all I've seen is claims that he's garbage and trash and pick an expletive of your choice. Why? Because he didn't make the throw the way you wanted or some slow motion for a split second showed you there was an open receiver and somehow he didn't read your mind. Personally, I'd rather have him grow into the role and he has a ton of growing to do.

People have criticized his footwork, his pocket awareness, the velocity on his passes, lack of using his legs, not being a real pocket passer, accuracy issues, not reading the field well enough....

Again, you are playing stupid. All of this has been discussed countless times on this board. Try to play this game with me to pretend people are racist. What is the matter with you?

Keep doing it. I'll continue making you look foolish.