Dak winner, Wentz loser

HungryLion

Reaction score
Dak is 3-2 vs Wentz
dak-wentz.jpg

When are these stats from? They aren’t current.

Mr Cowboy

Reaction score
Take away the rookie seasons, how does it look?
Why would you take away the rookie season? Do those records not count, does that not fit your narrative. The only way to judge them is by career. Dak had a great first year, Wentz a terrific second year. In the third year everyone talks about Dak regressing, but no one says the same about Wentz. Why? He has regressed this year every bit as Dak, and probably more.

I get it, some here hate Dak, but at least be honest with yourself.

Nav22

Reaction score
Wentz took his team to an 11-2 record last year, was pretty much the MVP before he blew his knee out, which helped put them in playoff positioning to win a Super Bowl.

Wentz has a Super Bowl ring, anyone attempting to diminish this is insane. Dak is 14-12 since his rookie season. He hasn't beat a team with a record over .500 yet.

Winner in what?

Go back into hiding, xWalker.
Hahahahaha that’s cute. Very nice try.

Wentz gets credit for the 2017 regular season and that is IT. Foles gets credit for the playoffs.

I’m so sorry that Wentz, his raw passing stats, his lack of a clutch gene and his mediocre overall record are all you have to hang your hat on.

Excellent record in 2017. 10-14 in the other 2 years. 4-6 this season.

Again: I’m so very, very sorry.

mattjames2010

Reaction score
Take out the best season Wentz has played then. And Dak had his team on an 11 game win streak. Don't even know for sure if Wentz could have done what Foles did for the Eagles in the playoffs and Superbowl.

...why couldn't Wentz have done what Foles did? He was playing like that, if not better, in the regular season.

Take out Wentz best season and Wentz stats are still better outside of completion %, now what?

shabazz

Reaction score
The eagles may have to go all in again in the draft and try to get another franchise QB.

They already have one in Wentz

They just need to draft an Ezekiel Elliot which we know is the strongest part of Dak’s game

mattjames2010

Reaction score
Hahahahaha that’s cute. Very nice try.

Wentz gets credit for the 2017 regular season and that is IT. Foles gets credit for the playoffs.

I’m so sorry that Wentz, his raw passing stats, his lack of a clutch gene and his mediocre overall record are all you have to hang your hat on.

Excellent record in 2017. 10-14 in the other 2 years. 4-6 this season.

Again: I’m so very, very sorry.

Wrong. Wentz gets credit for the Super Bowl which is exactly why he has a Super Bowl ring....

I've already showed you where he ranks when factoring in MORE than raw stats, I've already explained to you the "lack of a clutch gene" - you're just off base and you're losing.

NEXT!

rnr_honeybadger

Reaction score
Why would you take away the rookie season? Do those records not count, does that not fit your narrative. The only way to judge them is by career. Dak had a great first year, Wentz a terrific second year. In the third year everyone talks about Dak regressing, but no one says the same about Wentz. Why? He has regressed this year every bit as Dak, and probably more.

Not going to happen man, I don't think I have seen this level of irrational hatred towards a player in my entire time as a Cowboys fan. Not even sure why, given that we are talking about a guy who should have spent his first few years on the bench with a clipboard. But there was no one else, so he is playing.

Nav22

Reaction score
Wrong. Wentz gets credit for the Super Bowl which is exactly why he has a Super Bowl ring....

I've already showed you where he ranks when factoring in MORE than raw stats, I've already explained to you the "lack of a clutch gene" - you're just off base and you're losing.

NEXT!
Jason Garrett: 2-time Super Bowl Champion as a QB!!!! Count the rings!!!!

mattjames2010

Reaction score

....why would you factor in something TWO SEASONS ago. Heck, even take out the 2017 if you like, how do the stats look?

You get Dak has failed in 3 games to bring us back right? Carolina, Houston, and Washington - he also panicked against the Titans and sucked against the Seahawks.

What is Dak doing better in? Because he has 2 more game winning drives against 4-6 teams? You know Dak is working with a top 10 defense, right, and we are still .500.

mattjames2010

Reaction score
Jason Garrett: 2-time Super Bowl Champion as a QB!!!! Count the rings!!!!

Except Jason Garrett didn't start a single game those seasons - Wentz started 13 and put the Eagles in playoff position. NEXT!

mmohican29

Reaction score

NEXT!

You can't argue with this delusional logic of yours. Enjoy your New Orleans thrashing coming off the Cowboys loss @ home- the one with all the coffins etc. ready to be put to use? They didnt even have to travel.

Good foresight on the Filthy fans part.

Romo_To_Dez

Reaction score
Dak is 3-2 vs Wentz
dak-wentz.jpg

At those interception stats. They would be used to bash Dak if he had 19 INTs. But, with Wentz fans on this board, his mistakes/flaws gets a free pass. Where as Dak wouldn't get a free pass and would get bashed if he made some of the exact type of mistakes that Wentz makes.

Going as far as to attempt to take away Dak's best season, while trying to give the advantage to Wentz by allowing him to keep his best season which is in 2017. Stats aside, Wentz has regressed and has not put up enough Stats needed to lead his team to a winning record. Can't blame solely on the Iggles defense. Because outside of the Saints game. Wentz had other games within reach he could have won this season for his team if she was clutch.

But, some will blame everyone on the Eagles team except for Wentz when the Eagles are having a losing season. Yet, go all out to put the majority of the blame on Dak when the Cowboys lose/have a losing season.

Like today saying that Dak should have had more points against ATL's bad D. Yet, Wentz had a 31 QB rating and three INTs against an awful pass Defense in the Saints, gets overlooked and the Eagles D will take a lot of the blame, as they should. But, Wentz did nothing to have his offense compete with the Saints O. In the same situation some Dak haters wouldn't be giving all of the blame to the Cowboys D and would be blaming Dak.

Mentioning Dak having a good D this year, when Wentz had a solid Defense to work with last season, but having a solid Defense in Wentz best season isn't held against him and having a good supporting cast surrounding him (And a better coaching Staff over Dak), won't be used by Wentz supporters to discredit him, like it is used to diminish Dak's wins.

Nav22

Reaction score
Except Jason Garrett didn't start a single game those seasons - Wentz started 13 and put the Eagles in playoff position. NEXT!
Then he got hurt and missed the playoffs. LOLLLLLLLLLL

“When you get hurt and miss the playoffs, that’s the same as being on the field and winning the Super Bowl!”
:lmao2:

mattjames2010

Reaction score
Dumb.

Career stats are career stats. If you dont like the looks of those, I suggest the Eagles deal away the next 2 number 1's for a higher caliber QB.

Wentz is almost at Dak's level. Almost. LOL

I am looking at career stats, I'm telling you to see how the QBs progressed. Is Dak playing at the level he played at his rookie season? Yes or no?

No? That's not a good thing....

Wentz went from an up and down rookie season to an MVP favorite in 2017. He's also playing at a high level this year on a team riddled with injuries...

Dak is playing with a top 10 defense and we are at .500.