Twitter: Dak working hard on technique & passing for 3rd year in a row

Tarheelcowboy

Reaction score
Garrett fired and as well as every other NFL coach that have seen him did so under live conditions not from their couches. Please provide a link from your gee NFL executives ranked Prescott ranked in the bottom third. That just somehow doesn't jive with Prescott ranked as the #1 free agent this season. The #1 ranked free agent isn't a player ranked in the bottom 1/3 of the league. Oh and newly sign head coach McCarthy thinks Prescott is their franchise QB but I'll guess that went right past you.

What would you expect the coach to say??? Can't trade someone the coach says sucks and get good value for him.

Dak sucks he belongs on the bench ! His is scared... he won't run the ball and can't hit the side of a barn.

Out performed in accuracy drills by a beat up retired QB and a 50 year old backup / coach ....not once but twice.

So sing his praises all you want. But in reality all I stated above is proven in fact. Hopefully he is a dolphin next yr.

gjkoeppen

Reaction score
What would you expect the coach to say??? Can't trade someone the coach says sucks and get good value for him.

Dak sucks he belongs on the bench ! His is scared... he won't run the ball and can't hit the side of a barn.

Out performed in accuracy drills by a beat up retired QB and a 50 year old backup / coach ....not once but twice.

So sing his praises all you want. But in reality all I stated above is proven in fact. Hopefully he is a dolphin next yr.

Gee until week 15 he led all QB's in passing yards. That's a great feat for someone with accuracy problems. Gee until week 15 he led all QB's with completions of 20+ yards. How does a QB with accuracy problems do that. Gee until week 16 he led all QB's with completions of 40+ yards. Again just how does a QB with accuracy problems do that.

Pl;ease supply a link of,your so called accuracy beat downs by the retired QB and the 50 year old QB/coach.

Let me ask a question. Every time a Brady or Brees or Rodgers misses a receiver do you whine they have an accuracy problem too? News Flask!!!! All QB's miss receivers sometimes short sometimes long but they all do it.

Oh please let us know when a NFL team hires you as their QB coach won't you. I can't wait until your gut aches start when Prescott gets resigned.

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
Not sure what your point is in posting this reply as it has nothing to do with how piss poor accurate Dak is either on the field or throwing at targets no more than 10 yards away. I guess you just wish to deflect and deny the fact that Dak will not lead this team anywhere but is only looking to pad his bank account while screwing the team's salary cap up.
Need a tissue?

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
Yup, as soon as that happens he’s gonna unlock a whole new level of playmaking. Think of all the extra throws and yards he could have when the play breaks down.

Also, maybe it was a facet of him playing for a contract but sometimes he has 5-8 yards of easy running room in front of him and he wants to make a pass. If he can start being more judicious with those then he can extend drives even more
This is true at times, but I believe this was Garrett's fault for wanting to turn a hybrid QB into a pure pocket passer. Garrett did the same with Romo.

USArmyVet

Reaction score
Gee until week 15 he led all QB's in passing yards. That's a great feat for someone with accuracy problems. Gee until week 15 he led all QB's with completions of 20+ yards. How does a QB with accuracy problems do that. Gee until week 16 he led all QB's with completions of 40+ yards. Again just how does a QB with accuracy problems do that.

Pl;ease supply a link of,your so called accuracy beat downs by the retired QB and the 50 year old QB/coach.

Let me ask a question. Every time a Brady or Brees or Rodgers misses a receiver do you whine they have an accuracy problem too? News Flask!!!! All QB's miss receivers sometimes short sometimes long but they all do it.

Oh please let us know when a NFL team hires you as their QB coach won't you. I can't wait until your gut aches start when Prescott gets resigned.

....and through Week 15 Dak led Dallas to a record of 7-7, ultimately finishing 8-8 and missing the playoffs so who gives a crap how many yards Dak passed for as at the end of the day he choked and could not get the team into the playoffs.

If a baseball player hit .300 with 40 HR's and 100 RBI's for a last place team who gives a crap, they finished LAST!!!!!

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
....and through Week 15 Dak led Dallas to a record of 7-7, ultimately finishing 8-8 and missing the playoffs so who gives a crap how many yards Dak passed for as at the end of the day he choked and could not get the team into the playoffs.

If a baseball player hit .300 with 40 HR's and 100 RBI's for a last place team who gives a crap, they finished LAST!!!!!
Ohhh, but when Romo did it 3 years in a row, oh no, it was never Romo's fault! It was the rest of the team's!!!

PFFT...

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
I see the Dak snowflakes are out in force again today. lmao

USArmyVet

Reaction score
Ohhh, but when Romo did it 3 years in a row, oh no, it was never Romo's fault! It was the rest of the team's!!!

PFFT...

Who said anything about Romo???? I thought Dallas was stupid for giving him that contract just like Dallas would be stupid for giving Dak a new contract. How about you stop living in the past and stop riding on Dak.

gjkoeppen

Reaction score

First you MLB example. The player may be on a last place team but all bets say that he's thought of as one heck of a player. Second, you're another one that is trying, not very well, to put the ENTIRE blame for the Cowboys record last season on Prescott. I see it's completely slipped by you that the defense all to often did a very poor job of holding the other teams deep in their own end of the field so the Cowboys would get some good field positions. Instead the Cowboys all to often because of that defense had to start drive on their own 10,15 yard line. There are many offenses that regularly go 85 - 90 yards for TD's. Now let me also point out something else you seem to overlook the special teams who like the defense allowed the other teams longer returns giving the other team shorter drives for TD's. Oh one other little tidbit the Cowboys as a team led the league in dropped passes. The long and the short of it is this is a team sport and there is more than enough blame to go around. It's not the black and white issue you want to paint it as.

Reactions: CWR

gjkoeppen

Reaction score
Who said anything about Romo???? I thought Dallas was stupid for giving him that contract just like Dallas would be stupid for giving Dak a new contract. How about you stop living in the past and stop riding on Dak.

How about you stop playing GM from your couch and let actual professional to their job.

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
If you were against Romo getting his huge contracts, why should you care that I bring him up? It's because you do care. It bothers you, yet you bash Dak? Pfft, I can see you anti-Dak Romoholics coming from a mile away.

eromeopolk

Reaction score
He has heavy feet.
Just wait until Dak gets Jerry's Money in his pockets and then see how heavy are his feet.

Your feet get bigger with more weight and you know what they say about men like me who wear size 10.5-11 shoes and are only 5-9. We attract those pumps and a bump.

My wife loves my heavy feet :)

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
Just wait until Dak gets Jerry's Money in his pockets and then see how heavy are his feet.

Your feet get bigger with more weight and you know what they say about men like me who wear size 10.5-11 shoes and are only 5-9. We attract those pumps and a bump.

My wife loves my heavy feet :)

Could be one of the worst songs in history.

Ranched

"We Are Penn State"
Reaction score

That's just awful. Downing a quarterback whose shoulder was smashed in the first quarter of the Rams game but not only continued playing, but played lights out vs a team with a winning record.

His shoulder never had time to heal & neither did his throwing index finger nor left wrist sprain. Instead of sitting out like Wentz, he continued playing out the season only to get ridiculed by fans as yourself.

In case you haven't noticed this team was 8-8 numerous of times w/other quarterbacks. But I guess that wasn't Garrett's fault nor Kellen Moore who decided to bench our 2 top WR's on the last & most important play of the season with the division crown on the line on 4th & goal. Pleez

Reactions: CWR

Brax

Reaction score
Romo's diet choices made him look like the Michelin Man. Sooo much greatness.
Some of you folks have serious Romo issues, get some help the guy hasn’t played for 4 years.

Cebrin

Reaction score
Im not going to debate this. We all saw Romo looking sloppy in his uniform. Brady never has. Keep lying to yourselves though.

Posts a comment in a debate forum, but won't debate. Okay. :D Cheers, fellow fan.