Twitter: Dak working hard on technique & passing for 3rd year in a row

Ranched

"We Are Penn State"
Reaction score
Great stuff by the time he's 40 he will have learned how to pass accurately!!!:grin:
o_O
:grin:
3rrtjz.jpg

CWR

Reaction score
You know I could commend someone for admitting their wrong and adjusting but he wouldn't even do that. It seemed like when he would give it it would be just a "See!?I told you it wouldn't work" but then it would work and we wouldn't see it again.

Yes!!! That's exactly what it felt like, because he would go so far to the opposite he'd nearly ensure it would not work. Lol

One extreme to the next. Atlanta and what followed in 2017 are perfect examples.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Yes!!! That's exactly what it felt like, because he would go so far to the opposite he'd nearly ensure it would not work. Lol

One extreme to the next. Atlanta and what followed in 2017 are perfect examples.
Smh....that Atlanta game almost single handedly ruined this franchise. We felt the effect of that game at least going into the next season and Garrrett probably lost the team that day too.

gjkoeppen

Reaction score
A month or so ago he refused to throw a football at some event when asked. Yeah I was slightly concerned he might have damaged it when trying to be a hero the last few weeks of the season...

I worded it 5 different ways in google to find anything about Prescott refusing to throw a ball at some event and came up with zilch.

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score
He's fine when he's not pressured. Can he work on his footwork not going haywire when he plays a good pass rush?
I was happy to see "simulated pressure" by some chubby goob trotting at him, but I"d like to see more intensity.
In other words: I agree.
He has problems in that department.

CF74

Vet Min Plus
Reaction score
I worded it 5 different ways in google to find anything about Prescott refusing to throw a ball at some event and came up with zilch.

It was posted on This forum several weeks ago. It’s not like I’m some Anti-Dak reject.. Are u questioning His Dudeness?

Super_Kazuya

Reaction score
I was happy to see "simulated pressure" by some chubby goob trotting at him, but I"d like to see more intensity.
In other words: I agree.
He has problems in that department.
I’m legitimately surprised they didn’t strap Commanders/Giants helmets on the goobs. Would likely instantly make the ball travel 10 yards farther.

starcity214

Reaction score
That may look like it from your couch but coaches that see him work out live and practice live and watch him in games live don't think so. Lets see who do I believe, you or actual NFL coaches?

Wait, So Jason Garrett and all those other QB coaches we've had have an eye for talent?

Why did we fire them?!

Did you firget that poll of anonymous NFL executives where they had Dak ranked as a bottom third QB ?

Oh.. that's right, what do they know right?

basel90

Reaction score
His mechanics and foot work are seriously bad . Coupled with his inaccurate. It will be a long season if he is signed for an expensive deal . There won’t. Be enough talent to overcome his limitations . His limitations were clear in important games against the saints , bills, jets , patriots , eagles etc .