Dak, ya big lug, if I may suggest 5 things

starfan1

Reaction score
So another 4 million dollars is going to make us a contender? Its another laughable comment by a Dak hating troll to criticize our top 10 QB.

Go root for another team buddy. Go root for the Bucs or Chiefs.

Tom Brady this, Mahomes that.................WA WA WA!!!!

Boooohoooo!! We dont have Tom Brady...............BOOOO HOOOO!!!!!

Its pathetic.
Got to tell you dude not that it matters to you. I think jipper supports Dak for the most part but man you tend to be pretty abrasive with many that disagree with you.
What does it take to have civil convo with you? He’s right that 4 mil would help but if he’s holding out hope that Jerry would use that 4 mil in a positive manner he may be kidding himself.

that said why you got to be so abrasive when folks disagree it’s game day? Have a beer or hit a blunt or whatever it takes to chill out
Just because they disagree don’t mean they are any less cowboy fans

now how they disagree could mean they are kind of a dyick and we have several on this site

Don’t be one man. And this is coming from someone who thinks similar to you. I support Dak and zeke is pretty low on my favorite cowboy list.

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Really silly comparison....you are comparing the bottom poverty line employee with the top .1% earner. Dak could play for 10% less a year and not notice a difference in his life but you take 10% from that employee you referenced and they might not make rent or be able to pay basic bills

If Tom Brady can do it then anyone else can. Also as I said, he's selfish for not doing it but it's ok as that's his right and decision to make

Stop being ridiculous

lmao...impossible for that person.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
Got to tell you dude not that it matters to you. I think jipper supports Dak for the most part but man you tend to be pretty abrasive with many that disagree with you.
What does it take to have civil convo with you? He’s right that 4 mil would help but if he’s holding out hope that Jerry would use that 4 mil in a positive manner he may be kidding himself.

that said why you got to be so abrasive when folks disagree it’s game day? Have a beer or hit a blunt or whatever it takes to chill out
Just because they disagree don’t mean they are any less cowboy fans

now how they disagree could mean they are kind of a dyick and we have several on this site

Don’t be one man. And this is coming from someone who thinks similar to you. I support Dak and zeke is pretty low on my favorite cowboy list.

tired of idiots. They get what they deserve.

JeffInDC

Reaction score
6. Restructure your contract so we can afford to pay Diggs, Parson, etc. in the future.
Ummmm, if I’m not mistaken, restructure are already built into the contract. There’s NO WAY IN H€££ he’s playing on a $49M Cap Hit next year.

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
While that may be true keep in mind the degrees are in educational psychology and workforce leadership not molecular genetics.
True, but you still need to be smart and determined enough to get both degrees within such a short amount of time.

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score
We are in complete agreement my bow-tied friend.

wliia-colin-mochrie-you-tolerate-me.gif