Dak, ya big lug, if I may suggest 5 things

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
Not happening, he's shown hrs too selfish for that...and that's OK, it's his decision

No problem. How about you go into work tomorrow and tell McDonalds your going to take a pay cut for the good of the staff? :muttley:

shabazz

Reaction score
Me Dak, today is your latest debut, good lad.
Imagine me as Walter Pidgeon, offering wise advice:
6qSsi9m4eYD4QxLhei08DjpW3Ck.jpg

1. Don't try to do too much. That leads to turnovers.
2. Don't extend your hand unnecessarily. Employ a running game. Rely on the battering ram Zeke and the swifter more explosive Pollard.
3. Use the young TEs extensively to save you wear and tear and possible picks downfield.
4. Remember to not forget: Short soft throws good. Far downfield throws bad.
5. Exort your O line to protect you and your hand.

Good luck, Dak!
Cowboys are the poppermost of the toppermost!

I was only disappointed that you didn’t use the word “sage”, instead of “wise”……otherwise, very nice

shabazz

Reaction score
I can see Dak putting 35 up on this miserable Lions defense. Perfect game for a player that’s been out

Jipper

Reaction score
No problem. How about you go into work tomorrow and tell McDonalds your going to take a pay cut for the good of the staff? :muttley:

Really silly comparison....you are comparing the bottom poverty line employee with the top .1% earner. Dak could play for 10% less a year and not notice a difference in his life but you take 10% from that employee you referenced and they might not make rent or be able to pay basic bills

If Tom Brady can do it then anyone else can. Also as I said, he's selfish for not doing it but it's ok as that's his right and decision to make

Stop being ridiculous

bsbellomy

Reaction score
If Dak refuses, time to draft his replacement. Very simple. Either help the team in order to keep the same team in place, or draft your replacement while you finish off your remaining contract.

Show us who you really are, Dak.

If these are his rules we should be looking for his replacement. Short throws good long throws bad?

Big D

Reaction score
It’s hilarious and sad that people actually have to talk to a Franchise contracted qb like a 4 year old because most of us know he’s not either smart enough or talented enough to do it on his own.
What's hilarious is that you think because you're on a message board talking about it that it's what's happening in the locker room. :laugh:

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
Really silly comparison....you are comparing the bottom poverty line employee with the top .1% earner. Dak could play for 10% less a year and not notice a difference in his life but you take 10% from that employee you referenced and they might not make rent or be able to pay basic bills

If Tom Brady can do it then anyone else can. Also as I said, he's selfish for not doing it but it's ok as that's his right and decision to make

Stop being ridiculous

So another 4 million dollars is going to make us a contender? Its another laughable comment by a Dak hating troll to criticize our top 10 QB.

Go root for another team buddy. Go root for the Bucs or Chiefs.

Tom Brady this, Mahomes that.................WA WA WA!!!!

Boooohoooo!! We dont have Tom Brady...............BOOOO HOOOO!!!!!

Its pathetic.

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

2. Don't extend your hand unnecessarily. Employ a running game. Rely on the battering ram Zeke and the swifter more explosive Pollard.
3. Use the young TEs extensively to save you wear and tear and possible picks downfield.

Good luck, Dak!
So, you want him to be Cooper Rush?

This is what Michael Irvin was just talking about, and Nate Burleson backed him up.

Stay with what has been working. Trust your teammates to do their jobs. Don't try to do it all.
Also that as the offense will get back to what it was last season, it will not be today. As Michael and Nate said, sometimes sitting on the sidelines, in a way a birds eye view.
You can sit and observe and see how your teammates do and how they play and react to certain things.

Dak said that himself before the Eagles or maybe it was the Rams game. How he has learned that from observing their teammates and how they react on the field and on the sidelines. That will help him him on the field. Trust the team around you to play well.

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
It’s hilarious and sad that people actually have to talk to a Franchise contracted qb like a 4 year old because most of us know he’s not either smart enough or talented enough to do it on his own.

Pretty sure this is not true. Just another Dak hater shouting out crap.

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
The best thing Prescott has going for him, with his detractors, was Rush's performance in his last game. That was a sign of things to come against good defenses.

He needs to resist the temptation to "show off" that he can make all the throws and is 100%.

His team is playing one of the worst defenses against the run, just execute the game plan.

If I am McC and Moore, I keep his pitch count down and reduce traffic in that pocket.

Creeper

Reaction score
Take what the defense gives you. Finish drives.

Also, Forbidden Planet. Underrated movie.

Einstein

Reaction score
Disagree on 4... we need to take shots down the field at times

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Take what the defense gives you. Finish drives.

Also, Forbidden Planet. Underrated movie.

I have that on DVD. May need to watch it. Probably been a good 8 years or so since I got it and watched it. Probably more like an off-season watch though.

I say short to intermediate throws for the most part and a lot of runs as long as it is working. Keep their offense off the field and our defense rested.

Jipper

Reaction score
So another 4 million dollars is going to make us a contender? Its another laughable comment by a Dak hating troll to criticize our top 10 QB.

Go root for another team buddy. Go root for the Bucs or Chiefs.

Tom Brady this, Mahomes that.................WA WA WA!!!!

Boooohoooo!! We dont have Tom Brady...............BOOOO HOOOO!!!!!

Its pathetic.

You need help

Yes 4 mil would be a signing and I'm sure they could do more if he were flexible but he's not and that's his prerogative which I also said is ok

I am a big dak supporter actually as you have seen numerous times and you can take your own advice and get out of here-

You are a constant jerk to many on here and I doubt you would be missed

Flamma

Reaction score
6. Restructure your contract so we can afford to pay Diggs, Parson, etc. in the future.

I know. Never going to happen because players can't have enough money. Look at Rodgers. BTW, Brady is an 11.8M cap hit this year.

DallasDW00ds0n

Reaction score
I’d say the pressure on Dak to perform well has never been higher.

The team proved they can win with less than average production at QB, now the expectation is “you better do well” and tbh I don’t totally disagree

Dak_Attack_09

Reaction score
6qSsi9m4eYD4QxLhei08DjpW3Ck.jpg

Good luck, Dak!

You forgot Turpin & Gallup as deep shots in PA.