Dak, ya big lug, if I may suggest 5 things

doomsday9084

Reaction score
Get under center. It gives the running back much better angles which in turn opens up play action. Save shotgun for long yardage situations where the opponent isn't going to fall for play action.

acr731

Jerry learned to GM from Pee Wee Herman
Reaction score
Me Dak, today is your latest debut, good lad.
Imagine me as Walter Pidgeon, offering wise advice:
6qSsi9m4eYD4QxLhei08DjpW3Ck.jpg

1. Don't try to do too much. That leads to turnovers.
2. Don't extend your hand unnecessarily. Employ a running game. Rely on the battering ram Zeke and the swifter more explosive Pollard.
3. Use the young TEs extensively to save you wear and tear and possible picks downfield.
4. Remember to not forget: Short soft throws good. Far downfield throws bad.
5. Exort your O line to protect you and your hand.

Good luck, Dak!
Cowboys are the poppermost of the toppermost!

I'm sure Dak is happy to be returning this week as opposed to last. Of course, if he blows it today there's a much larger chance at embarrassment.

Strykerscm

Reaction score
It’s hilarious and sad that people actually have to talk to a Franchise contracted qb like a 4 year old because most of us know he’s not either smart enough or talented enough to do it on his own.

Cmac

Reaction score
Me Dak, today is your latest debut, good lad.
Imagine me as Walter Pidgeon, offering wise advice:
6qSsi9m4eYD4QxLhei08DjpW3Ck.jpg

1. Don't try to do too much. That leads to turnovers.
2. Don't extend your hand unnecessarily. Employ a running game. Rely on the battering ram Zeke and the swifter more explosive Pollard.
3. Use the young TEs extensively to save you wear and tear and possible picks downfield.
4. Remember to not forget: Short soft throws good. Far downfield throws bad.
5. Exort your O line to protect you and your hand.

Good luck, Dak!
Cowboys are the poppermost of the toppermost!
This should be on KMoore's desk today!!!, not Dak's locker. It should in KMooore's ear!!!

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
It’s hilarious and sad that people actually have to talk to a Franchise contracted qb like a 4 year old because most of us know he’s not either smart enough or talented enough to do it on his own.
Yeah, Dak's so dumb, he was able to get his bachelor's and master's degrees all together within 5 years. DRRRRDEEEEDRRRR!!!!!
:facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
So, you want him to be Cooper Rush?

We have a better chance of winning with that formula in the post season and in big games than we do with his arm.

Dak disappears in big games. Especially in the post season. Might as well admit it and rely on running the ball.

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
We have a better chance of winning with that formula in the post season and in big games than we do with his arm.

Dak disappears in big games. Especially in the post season. Might as well admit it and rely on running the ball.
Bunch of bull.

Did you forget or intentionally leave out Dak's performances during the 2016 division & 2018 wildcard playoff games? o_O

CowboyoWales

Reaction score
This should be on KMoore's desk today!!!, not Dak's locker. It should in KMooore's ear!!!

Now stop with the blame game. BOTH KM and DAK should of been told by MM....."you drew it up over the last 5 weeks and you stood on the sidelines seeing how easy it was to play....make it so".

Xeven

Reaction score
Throw the ball to Pollard up past the line of scrimmage!

Xeven

Reaction score
If Dak refuses, time to draft his replacement. Very simple. Either help the team in order to keep the same team in place, or draft your replacement while you finish off your remaining contract.

Show us who you really are, Dak.
Dak not worth 2-3 other star players that is proven by Rush.