Dak you ain't getting Mahomes money

Pola_pe_a

Reaction score
Mahomes is a generational talent.

Dak is top 5-10. 32-35 will slot him in that area. I think Dak wants a short term deal to see what happens to the cap after the new CBA. Obviously Dal should avoid that.

Last edited:

Ring Leader

Reaction score
Mahomes is a generational talent.

Dak is top 5-10. 32-35 will slot him in that area. I think Dak wants a short term deal to see what happens to the cap after the new CBA. Obviously Dal should avoid that.

And there you have it. Takes an Eagles fan to sum it up perfectly. :oops:

THEHEREAFTER

Reaction score
Daks worst nightmare just occurred. Dak you can't come close to Mahomes or Wilson's money now. Settle on Goff and Wentz. Still not a bad deal.

Is this your fancy way of saying Mahommes is better than Dak? :huh: Yeah... he's trending towards best ever... :banghead::clap:

GMO415

Reaction score
See were you called nonsense. I called life. Because football in life is one of the same. I feel bad you don’t understand that. But don’t put me in your category. I am an individual That can think for themselves. You’re already prove to me you have no integrity and what you say because you simply don’t love it. That’s the difference my cowboy brother. Some people love this game. And I’ll listen to them first
You should be proud.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
Daks worst nightmare just occurred. Dak you can't come close to Mahomes or Wilson's money now. Settle on Goff and Wentz. Still not a bad deal.
Don’t you think you’ve trolled enough on this topic? Troll.

bsbellomy

Reaction score
We watched a superior team lose to an elite QB on a Rookie deal...

Why do these teams get stupid with paying mediocre QBs.. Will they ever learn their lesson?

What's crazy is the 49ers have a Dak, and they basically tried to hide him for the final 2 games of the playoffs.

Number1

Reaction score
Daks worst nightmare just occurred.

What do you imagine Dak's worst nightmare was?

It was probably playing for the NFCE title with a bum shoulder full of dope.

think about the 2 principals in this contract ... it will be unique, and the only part that matters in reality is the guaranteed money, the rest will be there for cap magic down the road, like every other large NFL contract

clff15701

Reaction score
Mahomes was the MVP and won a title. Dak should never make more than Russell Wilson period. If he doesnt like that then trade him.

Typhus

Captain Catfish
Reaction score
Mahomes is so great, he passed for a measly 61% completions percentage for 286 yards, 2 TDs, 2 INTs, got sacked 4 times and ended up with a paltry 78 passer rating. Whoopee!!!

Does that sound like he deserves $40+ million per year?
Not if your obsessed with meaningless stats.
Players like Mahomes are gifted with the "it" factor, they know how to win games, win situations.
Stats do not tell you everything, like the crucial 3rd and long completions in critical moments of a game, that's what defines a winner.
Those that only pay attention to stats, do not have the ability or discipline to actually view the talent, that's why they fall back to the numbers, because math is an accurate measure in their mind.
But math doesn't win championships, leaders and exceptional athletes win championships.
This is a game, a competition, not a HS SAT entry test for college.

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
Not if your obsessed with meaningless stats.
Players like Mahomes are gifted with the "it" factor, they know how to win games, win situations.
Stats do not tell you everything, like the crucial 3rd and long completions in critical moments of a game, that's what defines a winner.
Those that only pay attention to stats, do not have the ability or discipline to actually view the talent, that's why they fall back to the numbers, because math is an accurate measure in their mind.
But math doesn't win championships, leaders and exceptional athletes win championships.
The only obsession going on around is you Dak haters' DDS (Dak Derangement Syndrome)!

Typhus

Captain Catfish
Reaction score
The only obsession going on around is you Dak haters' DDS (Dak Derangement Syndrome)!
Well your wrong there as well, I don't hate Dak, I think Dak is a decent QB, and that's all Ive ever stated.
I dare you to dig up one post where I said Dak was a horrible QB.
The obsessive trend on this board when posting of Dak seems to be quite the opposite to myself and many others.
Those that just post the obvious, are lambasted by the extreme Dak supporters that refuse to have an open mind and even consider any other option.

GMO415

Reaction score
We're getting all these reports that he turned down $33, and now he's not asking for $40. So let's get this done for $35.