Dak you ain't getting Mahomes money

GMO415

Reaction score
He has proven he's better than Kirk Cuz, Wentz, and Goff. He deserves their money and then some.

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
He has proven he's better than Kirk Cuz, Wentz, and Goff. He deserves their money and then some.

That's an odd approach to an investment decision. I wouldn't have paid Kirk Cousins in a million years because he's never going to lead a team to a championship.

I'm only paying 30+ million/year to a QB I believe can win a SB. Otherwise, you're just tying your own hands and getting nothing for it.

Whirlwin

Cowboy , It’s a way of life.
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
I'm pretty sure if you are setting the bar for wishing what you had it goes much higher than Dak.
And you don’t know me at all. Because I always said. Give me a bunch of football players and I win a championship keep your superstars

GMO415

Reaction score
That's an odd approach to an investment decision. I wouldn't have paid Kirk Cousins in a million years because he's never going to lead a team to a championship.

I'm only paying 30+ million/year to a QB I believe can win a SB. Otherwise, you're just tying your own hands and getting nothing for it.
He's going to get the going rate, and that's why he should get signed before Mahomes