Dak you ain't getting Mahomes money

Whirlwin

Cowboy , It’s a way of life.
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
SB MVP and SB Champion at age 24.......yeah he suxs. Anyway.....Dak should be comparable to Goff.
Just about the worst quarterback rating for anyone winning a Super Bowl. Two interceptions in almost a fumble. Yeah he deserves MVP LMAOHe threw up a Hail Mary other than that he loses that game

GMO415

Reaction score
Just about the worst quarterback rating for anyone winning a Super Bowl. Two interceptions in almost a fumble. Yeah he deserves MVP LMAOHe threw up a Hail Mary other than that he loses that game
All they will remember is his accolades. No one remembers individual plays......By the start of the 2020 season you and I won't remember either.

jaythecowboy

Reaction score
Dak is a warrior but the Qb position doesn't need a LB. Goff has been statistically among the best QBs in football over the past 3 years and he's won big games. Is LA a better team using his money to pay more guys, sure. What team isn't better off paying their Qb cheaply and spreading the money over the rest of the roster?. It worked in LA, Philly, Seattle, and now KC. It hasn't worked in Dallas b/c Dak has been inconsistent.

No it didn't work in Dallas because they were still paying Romo for half of Dak's rookie deal.

jaythecowboy

Reaction score
No it didn't work in Dallas because they were still paying Romo for half of Dak's rookie deal.
I saw two interceptions and a fumble that he could’ve lost also. I saw a terrible judgment throws. I saw one Hail Mary that hill came around the corner for. I don’t follow the crowd all the media I judge myself. He was horrible. MVPLMAO. Repeating wrong information. OK second worst quarterback. I’ve been watching this game since the 60s. Worst performance I’ve seen from a quarterback that won. 49ers blew that game. Can’t blame the referees for all the holding calls that didn’t get cauld it’s the Super Bowl Bottom line Mahomes stunk the field up

You must not have watched Big Ben's first Super Bowl win

atlantacowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

Oh, that explains the 2016 season. :thumbup:

Dak's salary + Romo's remaining dead cap space =. about half the salary of the average starting QB in the NFL.

Got a better excuse?

Last edited:

GMO415

Reaction score
I just don't see why Jerry and Dak can't agree between $35-38 a season?

jaythecowboy

Reaction score
Oh, that explains the 2016 season. :thumbup:

Dak's salary + Romo's remaining dead cap space =. about half the salary of the average starting QB in the NFL.

Got a better excuse?

The $8 million in Romo dead money plus the $11 million the Cowboys didn't spend.

atlantacowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
The $8 million in Romo dead money plus the $11 million the Cowboys didn't spend.

Even 19 million is cheap to pay the QB position. Point is Dak's failure has nothing to do with romo's dead money. In fact, Dak's best season was WITH Romo's dead money.

MizzouCowboy4

Reaction score
Daks worst nightmare just occurred. Dak you can't come close to Mahomes or Wilson's money now. Settle on Goff and Wentz. Still not a bad deal.

Dam is the qb. He main guy on team. Address other positions not Qb.

jaythecowboy

Reaction score
Even 19 million is cheap to pay the QB position. Point is Dak's failure has nothing to do with romo's dead money. In fact, Dak's best season was WITH Romo's dead money.

The top qb salary in 2016 was $24 million dollars. Maybe if that $19 million was available to improve the team the Cowboys would have done even more. Aaron Rodgers, Cam Newton, and Russell Wilson were making $19 million in 2016.

Whirlwin

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
All they will remember is his accolades. No one remembers individual plays......By the start of the 2020 season you and I won't remember either.
You couldn’t be more wrong. People that truly love this game remember everything. I know exactly what he is. Media lover boy guy they’re looking to praise. It’ll fall apart sooner than later. Are you telling me no one remembers . I can tell you that major moments in Almost every Super Bowl game

Whirlwin

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
I guess you don’t love the game as much as I do. Either that or you just don’t have the mental capacity to remember. And I’m not trying to be rude. But how can you possibly not remember. Don’t you remember the patriots in the Super Bowl against Atlanta. Or Smith in the Super Bowl against the Steelers. Or Montana against the bangles. How do you not remember those moments

GMO415

Reaction score
You couldn’t be more wrong. People that truly love this game remember everything. I know exactly what he is. Media lover boy guy they’re looking to praise. It’ll fall apart sooner than later. Are you telling me no one remembers . I can tell you that major moments in Almost every Super Bowl game
I got a life and responsibilities. I've seen over 45 SBs and I don't have time to remember nonsense about a team I could give two shhhh about.

Whirlwin

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
I got a life and responsibilities. I've seen over 45 SBs and I don't have time to remember nonsense about a team I could give two shhhh about.
See were you called nonsense. I called life. Because football in life is one of the same. I feel bad you don’t understand that. But don’t put me in your category. I am an individual That can think for themselves. You’re already prove to me you have no integrity and what you say because you simply don’t love it. That’s the difference my cowboy brother. Some people love this game. And I’ll listen to them first

Whirlwin

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Daks worst nightmare just occurred. Dak you can't come close to Mahomes or Wilson's money now. Settle on Goff and Wentz. Still not a bad deal.
Mahomes shouldn’t get Mahomes money. I can’t wait for the next season. Mr. hail MaryMedia lover boy has been exposed. He shorts. That’s right game for football throw those interceptions fumbles the ball. I’m with Terry Bradshaw is just the media lover boy that they need. Because Aaron Rodgers is done. Mahomes LMAO

Whirlwin

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
So basically you admit you have no appropriate insight. You’re right I won’t bother. Because obviously you just don’t care. Integrity zero