Dak's agent must feel like a moron

LatinMind

iPhotoshop
Reaction score
Wow, if he really had offers similar to the ones Wentz and Goff got, him and Dak must feel like complete fools.

They are going to miss out on a lot of money.

With the way Wentz and Goff have played and how each team has taken a step back this year, GM's will most likely devalue the position and the rate for a mid range franchise QB will drop significantly.

Dak has lost out on 10s of millions of dollars at least.

No way he gets the deal he is looking for now.

Dont you honestly believe this?

He's going to make more than Wentz. But not what his agent was asking for. Thats the market.

Northern_Cowboy

Reaction score
Wow, if he really had offers similar to the ones Wentz and Goff got, him and Dak must feel like complete fools.

With the way Wentz and Goff have played and how each team has taken a step back this year, GM's will most likely devalue the position and the rate for a mid range franchise QB will drop significantly.

I didn't like the contract Wentz got but in his defense he has played most of the season without his top 3 receivers. Jackson out for the season Jefferies missed half the games this season and Agholar missed a bunch of games to. What would happen if we take Cooper, Gallop and Cobb out of our starting lineup for the same amount of time those 3 have missed.

bsbellomy

Reaction score
Haha, doubt his agent feels this way and doubt his price has gone down much.

We all feel it should and wish Dak says you know what I want to be here, haven't played well down this stretch, I'm going to now take the 10th highest QB salary. At this point it's in all parties interest to just franchise tag him and see how he does in a new system with a new head coach.

You act like there are no other QBs on the planet that can give you average QB play.

Is Dak really any better than, say, a Ryan Tannehill?

Qcard

Reaction score
Because the idiots who run our organization traded Dak for our franchise QB at the time and they don't want to be wrong

Translate: Norve Turner Called it "Stove Pipe"

That's name of Dak's Dance.

Tony couldn't take an NFL hit. Organization had no choice. Dak played well too

Northern_Cowboy

Reaction score

Translate: Norve Turner Called it "Stove Pipe"

That's name of Dak's Dance.

Tony couldn't take an NFL hit. Organization had no choice. Dak played well too

Was a great throw how come it didn't happen anytime from say 10 minutes left in the 1st quarter until it was way to late in the 4th quarter and the game was already out of reach

PJTHEDOORS

Reaction score

Cooper i'll be shocked if he gets top money. He disappears on the road.

Doomsday

Rising Star
Reaction score
Why he is going to snap Romo's single season passing yards record this season with all the garbage yards he is racking up.

5000 passing yards will sound great on paper.

Northern_Cowboy

Reaction score
Cooper i'll be shocked if he gets top money. He disappears on the road.

He did the same thing in Oakland, his talent was never in question it was his desire. I watched him alot in Oakland and here now too and for lack of a better phrase (at the moment) i always considered him a front runner