Dak's cap hit

G2

Taco Engineer
Reaction score
We were probably going to lose Gallup anyway. With Cooper and Lamb already on the team it would be hard to justify the kind of money it would take to keep Gallup as essentially the $3 receiver. He would be at least a #2 on most teams, and maybe even a #1 on some, so there will be teams willing to pay more than the Cowboys will want to pay.
We could tag him?

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Will have the cap to re-sign Micah and if so how about Diggs?:huh:

Diehardblues

Reaction score
If you were actually using common sense you'd know the cap is about to go up considerably and Dak's deal won't be bad at all in terms of % of the cap. But I know projecting your baby-dick energy on everyone else must be more fun for you.
Gotta love the “ baby-dick” pun. That should get a reaction LMAO

6a0133f30ae399970b01910252e5d1970c-pi.jpg

Diehardblues

Reaction score
Will have the cap to re-sign Micah and if so how about Diggs?:huh:
I guess you don’t realize we have Parsons under Rookie contract for 4 more years and Diggs for 2 more years .

By then new Collective Bargaining Agreement should kick in with tens of millions more in Cap space .

We could see QB contracts reaching closer to a billion.

BoyzBlaster

Reaction score
If you were actually using common sense you'd know the cap is about to go up considerably and Dak's deal won't be bad at all in terms of % of the cap. But I know projecting your baby-dick energy on everyone else must be more fun for you.
I find it weird you have this need to post so often about other guys' wangs.

morat1959

Reaction score
I'm curious PD, you clearly are not a Dak fan and would rather we hadn't signed him long term. You equally are not happy at how much finance has been tied up in him but my question is this, IF in the next 4 seasons, Dallas wins a super bowl or two, would you relent and soften your stance towards him or would the hate continue?
Lol! The Boys will never win a SB with the great one under center…PERIOD! You and the rest of the Dak fan boys can take that to the bank.

morat1959

Reaction score
is it shark week and daks the bleeding sea lion?? chums in the water for dak haters for sure given hes not truly been the issue no one taking these alleged sharks seriously.

might want to find some defense, get the bad refs off the field, and check ut the OL and OC who doesn't know run game from his nose right now

real issues,

• defense needs to tighten it up especially in coverage stop holding and getting PIs even if they are sometimes called and should not be..
  • OL needs to play together as unit most have played well but its either one linemen or TE that misses blocks or gets pushed into the backfields and messes up the play,,watching a lot of playback from the raiders game its the TEs the defenses are targeting and they are walking them back into the play and messing up pass or run..just one player each play..tighten it up and we will be back to 6-0 type play,
  • Run game falls on the OL but also the OCs inability to stay patience with it and wear down a DL..we need to be creative but also physical, hes been neither the last 4 games. Kellen im overrated Moore needs to get that part of our offense back. this isnt school yard sandlot football and being cute and passing 75% of the time isnt working..run game please!
You and the rest of Dak nation will never accept the fact that he’s one of the main problems.

Diehardblues

Reaction score
I find it weird you have this need to post so often about other guys' wangs.
I havent seen the Texas bacon guy before. But I thought his pun was hilarious . And hadn’t seen it on others . If so then that type of insult won’t have much staying power in this forum.

Diehardblues

Reaction score
Don't feed the troll.
He will come out with some Dak hate thread about it now. :lmao:

Dak lives in his head, and it is his life goal to hate on Dak. Pretty hilarious. :lmao2:
On top of that he pays good money just to troll Cowboy fans . What a life. Lol

But we need to thank him for his financial contributions to our fan forum:)

It’s fans like him which help this forum flourish for the owner. He’d make a good employee for Jethro Jone$.

fivetwos

Reaction score
We’re losing Gallup because you don’t pay your #3
WR huge money, not because of Dak.

And THAT'S what Gallup IS btw.

He had his shot to show he is a #1 and failed miserably.

Anyone who pays him that way I'll laugh at and they will regret it.

I'm not even sure if I want to retain him at all at this point, forget what the numbers are.

mardwin

Reaction score
Teams need to put their foot down and stop paying mediocre QBs that much money.

They need to do the same at the RB position. 1 stupid Todd Gurley contract and every team with a good RB starts paying their guy because 1 team screwed up the market.

This front office leads the way in overpaying by position.

TexasHillbilly

Reaction score
You and the rest of Dak nation will never accept the fact that he’s one of the main problems.
I don't really think of Dak as a liability. I think he is a really good qb. If he doesn't get to a SB, then so be it. Romo and several other qbs between Roger and Troy did not get to the SB. That's just football. Instead of bashing the players, accept it. Dak's not going anywhere anytime soon. The first 7 games nobody said crap. Now that the "team" has lost a few games, Dak isn't taking us anywhere.