Twitter: Dak's Efficiency Is Trending The Wrong Way

acr731

Jerry learned to GM from Pee Wee Herman
Reaction score
Re-read this post and tell me how educated you are. My typing on an iPhone while working…knock yourself out. I’m horrible at it. But you skipped the list of true facts due to your self esteem meltdown. I know what my education is and I’m secure you’re not close.

What did you win? Biggest child and joke on the board. Seriously it’s comical. You’ve had the same sad MO for years. 1) post an inane,outlandish post 2) have people show you how inane and dumb it is 3) you respond by ignoring you’re wrong, throwing out non-relevant things and using the laugh emoji like a teen girl. Congrats!

He sounds like he needs some massengill.

Miller

ARTIST FORMERLY KNOWN AS TEXASFROG
Reaction score
You already lost, TexasJoke.

Your insults slide right off me.

You’re mad because I thoroughly kicked your ***.
:lmao2::lmao2::lmao2::lmao2::lmao2:

Again explain like a big boy out of pull ups how? Then I’ll do my usual adult thing. It’s honestly sad that you post the way you do. Look at all the comments. We are laughing at you not with your emojis. Jealousy is a b

Qcard

Reaction score

2016 was his best season without only 2 games below the median.

2021 has the most games below the median (8), followed by 2017 (7) and 2018 (7).

Yes....we play Football Games so we can read Charts :muttley:

12 W - 4 L Means NOTHING:lmao2::lmao2:

Miller

ARTIST FORMERLY KNOWN AS TEXASFROG
Reaction score
“We” LOLLLLLLLL

1) Get HUMILIATED

2) Punch back desperately

3) When #2 fails, try to gather others onto your side! Strength in numbers vs the BULLY!!!

I win, TexasJoke.

“DURRRRRR TAKE A READING COMPREHENSION COURSE, DUMMY!!! (Insert non-English gibberish)!!!!”

“DAK’S NOT TOP 10!!!! WHO CARES IF NFL PLAYERS, COACHES AND EXECS EACH SEPARATELY BELIEVE THAT HE IS!!!”

“I’LL DO MY USUAL ADULT THING!!! WELL, AFTER MY INSULTS FELL FLAT, THAT IS.... BECAUSE NAV ABSOLUTELY DESTROYED ME FIRST!!!”
:lmao2::lmao2::lmao2::lmao2::lmao2:

Your honor I rest my case. Nothing left to say.

Nav22

Reaction score
Actually, with Dak the Cowboys were 11- 6 last year.

So you credited him for 1 extra win and 2 less losses, am I surprised? Not one bit.

But in the grand scheme of things 1-3 is all that matters.
Stafford was 0-3 with Detroit. Through TWELVE seasons there.

“All that matters”, like you said.

Peyton Manning was 0-3 with Indy through his first 6 NFL seasons.

“All that matters”, like you said.

DonaldM

Reaction score
No worries, Moose Johnson is going to cherry pick us a great one from the USFL.

:popcorn:

Qcard

Reaction score
Actually, with Dak the Cowboys were 11- 6 last year.

So you credited him for 1 extra win and 2 less losses, am I surprised? Not one bit.

But in the grand scheme of things 1-3 is all that matters.:lmao2:
Dak Haters are stupid...so are the Charts Season or Playoffs.

Yep...not surprised a Dak Hater would isolate one players charts and ignore the Oline Pass/ Block Charts, WR - Charts etc

Goal Post Shifting Dak Haters:lmao2:

We play to READ QB Charts

Yes 1 - 3 is all that Matters

Where are the Play-Off Performance Charts for Dakota Prescott?

Dak Haters let's see the 1 - 3 Play-off Chart:lmao2:

Last edited:

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
Yep...not surprised a Dak Hater would isolate one players charts and ignore the Oline Pass/ Block Charts, WR - Charts etc

Goal Post Shifting Dak Haters:lmao2:

We play to READ QB Charts

Yes 1 - 3 is all that Matters

Where are the Play-Off Performance Charts for Dakota Prescott?

Dak Haters let's see the 1 - 3 Play-off Chart:lmao2:
Well, actually I didn't make these graphs and I didn't tweet the tweet.

If you look at the tweet the poster actually did this for a lot of players. I posted Dak's because, well, this is a DALLAS COWBOYS forum.

Dak's playoff games are included in this chart. You should really look at things and educate yourself on them before you speak.

You can't make this stuff up.

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
I doubt Dak cares. He got what really matters to him most last March.

Nav22 is best ignored. I find it impossible to take anyone seriously who gets their rocks off by insulting strangers on an internet message board. Then constantly pats himself on the back while telling everyone how awesome is

Yeah, that would be the best is to just not respond to the kid. He's either lonely or possibly been abused as a child or it's still going. He would not talk that way in person.

Qcard

Reaction score
Well, actually I didn't make these graphs and I didn't tweet the tweet.

If you look at the tweet the poster actually did this for a lot of players. I posted Dak's because, well, this is a DALLAS COWBOYS forum.

Dak's playoff games are included in this chart. You should really look at things and educate yourself on them before you speak.

You can't make this stuff up.
Dak Haters are stupid....I see your shame!

So why the entire season stats....are you same person

But in the grand scheme of things 1-3 is all that matters.:lmao2:

So Entire Season or Play-offs Charts??:lmao:

cmoney23

Reaction score

2021 has the most games below the median (8), followed by 2017 (7) and 2018 (7).

While Expected Points Added is a high-level metric (an advanced analytic) it is a flawed metric. It is based on an assumption. It doesn't take contributing factors into play... like fumbles or dropped passes. It's simply looking at expected points added based on starting field position.

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score

if I was Dak I would get a precautionary restraining order.

you are sooooo obsessed with Dak.

how many different ways can you knock the man. aren't you tired? I mean this is almost exclusively the only thing you ever post about.

Dak lives in your head rent free.

Nav22

Reaction score
if I was Dak I would get a precautionary restraining order.

you are sooooo obsessed with Dak.

how many different ways can you knock the man. aren't you tired? I mean this is almost exclusively the only thing you ever post about.

Dak lives in your head rent free.
My guess: Dak rejected her in high school.

She was the token fat chick on the cheerleading squad and thought Dak wouldn’t notice her gut.

Qcard

Reaction score
While Expected Points Added is a high-level metric (an advanced analytic) it is a flawed metric. It is based on an assumption. It doesn't take contributing factors into play... like fumbles or dropped passes. It's simply looking at expected points added based on starting field position.
Dak Haters (@MountaineerCowboy ) don't care for other Charts....

Last edited: