Twitter: Dak's Efficiency Is Trending The Wrong Way

Miller

ARTIST FORMERLY KNOWN AS TEXASFROG
Reaction score
It shows he’s a top 10 QB, like it or not. Better than at least 22 of the 31 other starting QBs.

Winning and losing is a team accomplishment.

Or do you think Stafford magically learned to “win when it counts” when he was surrounded by elite talent?

Hes top 10 because of that one poll? Ok.

Stafford still put up numbers and was in Detroit. Dak has had elite people around him. You kind of shot yourself in the foot. So we don’t have top WRs and players around him?

MapleLeaf

Maple Leaf
Reaction score
O line was much better in pass pro than run blocking.Fact is people were open, but Dak was scared to let it rip because he’s not a confident QB.Like I said in an earlier post in this thread,it’s not all Dak, but he’s a big part.

Not trying to make this about Dak, but I think there is lots of video evidence about how poor our guard/center combination was on one side. That puts a ridiculous amount of pressure right up the middle which is tough on any QB.

Also the fact that our o-line and the team was one of the league leaders in pre-snap penalties just shows you how difficult it was to operate this offence. This stuff you can't coach into a team. You can coach it out, but you can't coach it in. It typically creeps into your team because you have as Parcells would say, "Football dumb" players.

This team was more than we all cared for, "Football dumb".

There are positions that need fixing on this team, but the biggest problem remains the overall stupidity of this squad and this organization in regards to focusing on what matters. Winning football games.

Nav22

Reaction score
Hes top 10 because of that one poll? Ok.

Stafford still put up numbers and was in Detroit. Dak has had elite people around him. You kind of shot yourself in the foot. So we don’t have top WRs and players around him?
LOLLLLLLL

Thanks for telling on yourself.

Compare Dak’s career in Dallas to Stafford’s career in Detroit. Dak destroys Detroit Stafford.

Question: does Calvin Johnson count as “elite”????
:lmao2::lmao2::lmao2:

Cboyfan4ever

Reaction score
It shows he’s a top 10 QB, like it or not. Better than at least 22 of the 31 other starting QBs.

Winning and losing is a team accomplishment.

Or do you think Stafford magically learned to “win when it counts” when he was surrounded by elite talent?
Did I ever say he’s not a top 10 QB? I personally rank him 8th.But, he didn’t come close to playing well, especially for someone making that kind of $.Really can’t compare Stafford w/ those absolute trash teams he played on, although he still put up good #’s.Dak has always had relatively solid talent around him and he NEEDS it because he’s not going to make anybody better or throw someone open.

Dre11

Reaction score
O line was much better in pass pro than run blocking.Fact is people were open, but Dak was scared to let it rip because he’s not a confident QB.Like I said in an earlier post in this thread,it’s not all Dak, but he’s a big part.

Oline may have been better in pass pro, but they weren't good, especially in the middle where it's much more of a detriment to the qb, also there were wrs not open as well. As Lamb and Copper has come put and said, they weren't always on the same page.
So like I said it was all of them. To say this one or that one was more of the problem is asinine. That's not even considering the gameplans or usage of other weapons by the coordinator

Cboyfan4ever

Reaction score
Not trying to make this about Dak, but I think there is lots of video evidence about how poor our guard/center combination was on one side. That puts a ridiculous amount of pressure right up the middle which is tough on any QB.

Also the fact that our o-line and the team was one of the league leaders in pre-snap penalties just shows you how difficult it was to operate this offence. This stuff you can't coach into a team. You can coach it out, but you can't coach it in. It typically creeps into your team because you have as Parcells would say, "Football dumb" players.

This team was more than we all cared for, "Football dumb".

There are positions that need fixing on this team, but the biggest problem remains the overall stupidity of this squad and this organization in regards to focusing on what matters. Winning football games.
Mentally and physically soft and dumb team.

Cboyfan4ever

Reaction score
Oline may have been better in pass pro, but they weren't good, especially in the middle where it's much more of a detriment to the qb, also there were wrs not open as well. As Lamb and Copper has come put and said, they weren't always on the same page.
So like I said it was all of them. To say this one or that one was more of the problem is asinine. That's not even considering the gameplans or usage of other weapons by the coordinator
Culmination of a lot of things for their failures.

Nav22

Reaction score
Wow! You got me. I’m not an iPhone typing genius. Thanks grammar police. But your childish all caps yelling is actually considered “smart.” Your posse of clowns is in their tiny car honking for you.

Who mentioned getting rid of? It’s basics that Dak, Jerry and others admitted to when the season ended. He needs to be better.
LOLLLLLL nothing about the 3 separate polls of NFL personnel who will all agree that Dak’s a top 10 QB?

I win.

Miller

Reaction score
No, it would be 3 separate polls.

NFL players, coaches and execs were each separately polled last offseason, and they ALL agreed that Dak’s top 10.

You can disagree with them if you’d like when they rank him top 10 again... and I’ll laugh at clowns like you who do.

So in another post I put he’s 11. I’m a clown for saying he’s 2 spots lower and that he’s good. You’ve confused yelling and overreacting to actually pointing out real, life facts.

Dre11

Reaction score
Culmination of a lot of things for their failures.

That's my point, we get too tied up in the qb too much as to why things happen but we never look at the other side, This graph was put up to bash Dak by the op, it shows there's a downward trend without showing the other factors in which contributed ( which some is Dak himself) and its celebrated as some kind of I told you so.

acr731

Jerry learned to GM from Pee Wee Herman
Reaction score

2016 was his best season without only 2 games below the median.

2021 has the most games below the median (8), followed by 2017 (7) and 2018 (7).

I doubt Dak cares. He got what really matters to him most last March.

Wow! You got me. I’m not an iPhone typing genius. Thanks grammar police. But your childish all caps yelling is actually considered “smart.” Your posse of clowns is in their tiny car honking for you.

Who mentioned getting rid of? It’s basics that Dak, Jerry and others admitted to when the season ended. He needs to be better.

Nav22 is best ignored. I find it impossible to take anyone seriously who gets their rocks off by insulting strangers on an internet message board. Then constantly pats himself on the back while telling everyone how awesome is

Last edited:

Miller

Reaction score
LOLLLLLLL

Thanks for telling on yourself.

Compare Dak’s career in Dallas to Stafford’s career in Detroit. Dak destroys Detroit Stafford.

Question: does Calvin Johnson count as “elite”????

I’ll donate a class to RIF for you. It’s called reading comprehension. Does Dak not have talent all around him? And I’d this not different than the RBs, line etc that Stafford had with one of the worst orgs?

acr731

Jerry learned to GM from Pee Wee Herman
Reaction score
Again, data and numbers don't tell the entire story on both ends of the spectrum.

Mark this post.....

All we constantly hear from the Dak stans is his stats. Every day its stats, stats, stats, all in order to try to elevate Dak to a place with the elite QB's, a place where he clearly doesn't belong. If data and numbers don't tell the entire story why are Dak's stats shoved in everyone's face?

Dre11

Reaction score
Mark this post.....

All we constantly hear from the Dak stans is his stats. Every day its stats, stats, stats, all in order to try to elevate Dak to a place with the elite QB's, a place where he clearly doesn't belong. If data and numbers don't tell the entire story why are Dak's stats shoved in everyone's face?

No you don't, you look at stats and you look at the play of a player, what you fools fail to look at is the other contributing factors, oline poor play, run game non existent, wr not getting open, use of weapons under utilized, gameplans. They all contribute to bad play by the offense not just the qb. He himself plays a part in that too. And money have no part in it.