Twitter: Dak's Efficiency Is Trending The Wrong Way

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
He really stepped up against the niners, didn't he.

But I digress..... I know your reply will be "it's a team game, blah blah blah". So whatever. That was his biggest chance to show everyone he deserved the big contract and he failed miserably.
We held the Chiefs in their house to 19 points and we lost........
Once upon a time, we held the Saints to 12 points (vs their 2nd string QB) and we lost.
We went to Philly played a depleted Eagles defense and managed 3 fg for the division title and ya we lost again.
That Dak Prescott is one GREAT top 5 QB for sure for sure.....:banghead:

Cboyfan4ever

Reaction score
Lol...you're full of it. Should I make you look dumb again..lol
You make yourself look foolish bringing up games from years ago where Zeke carried the team on his back.Why would anybody care what happened so many years ago?Hey in 1950, Joe Mama made a big throw.So freakin’ what.That’s not going to help us win a SB and neither will Dak w/ his lack of present tense, not past tense big plays.Just not a crunch time player.Good night and good riddance.

Cowpolk

Landry Hat
Reaction score
You make yourself look foolish bringing up games from years ago where Zeke carried the team on his back.Why would anybody care what happened so many years ago?Hey in 1950, Joe Mama made a big throw.So freakin’ what.That’s not going to help us win a SB and neither will Dak w/ his lack of present tense, not past tense big plays.Just not a crunch time player.Good night and good riddance.
Was that a WWWWWAAAAHHHH?

Captain-Crash

Reaction score
Show me one former player who has looked at the film and said that...then I will believe the BS.
jimmy said dak ain't winning crap. he needs carrying
Irvin, we need to bring someone in to help dak read defenses, cause he sucks
deion, dak's no troy.

kskboys

Reaction score
not as bad as Dak. what's daks excuse. oh crap, I know they are too many to pick from.

do we need to line up a couple back up linemen in the backfield so he can take 2 minutes to scan the field then over throw or under throw the wr's. dak hunley sucks.
No, much worse. Dak is an NFL QB w/ some issues. Tebow is not an NFL QB. They're not even in the same convo.

kskboys

Reaction score
Okay...but my point is do they know how to play football?

I'm not saying they aren't ever influenced by the corporate atmosphere.

In fact I have said the same thing with NFL referees. If Jerry and GODell did indeed have a fued (they did), why wouldn't that trickle all the way down?

Guys know how to play football, it's what they have done all their lives and know how to do. So get to it! :thumbup:
And it's not that simple. This is football at the highest level where the slightest lapse in mental or physical concentration can negate everything. So, no, it's not just about getting to playing football.

Captain-Crash

Reaction score
No, much worse. Dak is an NFL QB w/ some issues. Tebow is not an NFL QB. They're not even in the same convo.
yeah, which one has a better playoff record for not being an Nfl QB. hum maybe the one in the league should be on the bench where he belongs. brent dak hunley profited by being on very good teams and still sucks. the latest proven joke excuse, a bad offensive line. lmao, Burrows would love to have had ours.
his scouting report is probably the best I've ever seen and is still true today.

kskboys

Reaction score
yeah, which one has a better playoff record for not being an Nfl QB. hum maybe the one in the league should be on the bench where he belongs. brent dak hunley profited by being on very good teams and still sucks. the latest proven joke excuse, a bad offensive line. lmao, Burrows would love to have had ours.
his scouting report is probably the best I've ever seen and is still true today.
Playoff record? You evaluate players on their playoff record? That's pretty lame, dude, might want to rethink.

Captain-Crash

Reaction score
Playoff record? You evaluate players on their playoff record? That's pretty lame, dude, might want to rethink.
yeah, put Tebow in the NFC East and he's a legend like stats prescott.

don't ever remember Tim running from shadows from fear either. dak, lmao. let's get the bear's team to prop him up to watch him choke the team out in the playoff.

Cboyfan4ever

Reaction score
That’s one of the most important things players are judged by is how they perform in the playoffs.It can make or break a player, so no, it’s not lame.

Cboyfan4ever

Reaction score
ah he cares about stats, and repeating the defense wins the championship he heard on ESPN. lmao
Bloated, hollow stats beating up on inferior NFC least teams or piling up stats against soft, prevent type D’s against solid teams because he didn’t show up for 3 quarters and are down big.But, of course can’t make the throws when it really counts.

Captain-Crash

Reaction score
Bloated, hollow stats beating up on inferior NFC least teams or piling up stats against soft, prevent type D’s against solid teams because he didn’t show up for 3 quarters and are down big. But, of course, can’t make the throws when it really counts.
he's just lucky he plays in a weak division on a good team, any other division and any other team he would be on the bench.

Dre11

Reaction score

Lol...I brought it up because you claimed he never did it. Your lack of comprehension is laughable, you got brought to the carpet. Again own it. You were wrong. I love how you avoiding the question. Has he made big throws in big games?

Dre11

Reaction score
jimmy said dak ain't winning crap. he needs carrying
Irvin, we need to bring someone in to help dak read defenses, cause he sucks
deion, dak's no troy.

Lol...Jimmy should know huh? Aikman ,Irvin, Emmitt, and the great wall before he won anything...lol