Twitter: Dak's Efficiency Is Trending The Wrong Way

Typhus

Captain Catfish
Reaction score
It's funny when Dak supporters find stats that show he's good, we are constantly reminded how statistics lie and don't tell the whole story.

But when a stat surfaces that shows he's struggling or trending downward, the drums get beat, sirens blare, and alarms go off. Here's proof Dak sucks!! Quick! Re-sign Andy Dalton or draft the next Jared Goff ASAP!!!

Okay, I kid, but you get the idea. This can go both ways. That's all I am saying.
It will always go both ways, those that value stats as the sole holy grail of evaluation vs those that can watch the actual evolution of a player, actually watching every game Dak has played, not just looking at stats as a standalone., and come to a fair opinion on a player on 2nd contract franchise status.

black label

Reaction score
We held the Chiefs in their house to 19 points and we lost........
Once upon a time, we held the Saints to 12 points (vs their 2nd string QB) and we lost.
We went to Philly played a depleted Eagles defense and managed 3 fg for the division title and ya we lost again.
That Dak Prescott is one GREAT top 5 QB for sure for sure.....:banghead:
hes not top 5 hes top 10 now haha

Seven

Messenger to the football Gods
Reaction score
You convinced yourself Dak is this great QB and he's going to lead us to the Super Bowl while I dropped the truth on you all season and now you're mad at me?

The only thing I did was refuse to enable the delusional thinking of you guys.

P.S. We both know you don't really believe in Dak though, right?
You NEVER dropped the TRUTH.

You were all over the place. Condescending, back-pedaling.Supportive, back-pedaling.

When you were exposed, time and time again, you played the victim.
Then you, like all the other hacks, used the price tag.

NOW you use stats compiled by a no-name as if we're stupid enough to buy into it.

Then comparing Dak to other QB'S AND DENYING IT.

All the while debating like a third grader who gets pummeled at every recess, forced to eat sand because you can't help yourself.
You need guidance.
I feel sorry for you at this point.

G2

Taco Engineer
Reaction score
Not in the biggest games when it really counts.
49ers playoff game, win or go home. Dak read blitz, found the one on one and hit Cooper for a TD before he got sacked again. He also threw some junk. But be honest and fair. How many opportunities were stifled by a drop, a sack, a hit, a penalty, a missed kick. Dude scored all the TDs and ran one in on his gimp leg & had half the rushing yards. Lol.
Perfect? Nope! All of that mess and people are still willing to pile it all on Dak. Just silly.
He really stepped up against the niners, didn't he.

But I digress..... I know your reply will be "it's a team game, blah blah blah". So whatever. That was his biggest chance to show everyone he deserved the big contract and he failed miserably.

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
27 pages for posting a graph. Nice work @MountaineerCowboy
They're doing the same thing they accuse "trolls" of doing when they post something positive thing about Dak.

They bombarded a post and got butt hurt because an unbiased graph, that is just part of a bunch of other graphs on QBs, is showing actual factual data that Dak's efficiently is declining.

They don't have the ability to discuss things rationally because they are so emotionally attached to Dak's failures and successes that things like this personally effect their everyday lives. That's not a healthy way to be at all. Your happiness should never be attached to the success and failures of an athlete, but if they are, at least chose someone good so you can be happy most of the time.

Captain-Crash

Reaction score
They're doing the same thing they accuse "trolls" of doing when they post something positive thing about Dak.

They bombarded a post and got butthurt because an unbiased graph, which is just part of a bunch of other graphs on QBs, is showing actual factual data that Dak's efficiency is declining.

They don't have the ability to discuss things rationally because they are so emotionally attached to Dak's failures and successes that things like this personally affect their everyday lives. That's not a healthy way to be at all. Your happiness should never be attached to the success and failures of an athlete, but if they are, at least chose someone good so you can be happy most of the time.
yep let's post some childish "don't feed the trolls jpgs" where's jughead gregg?

Cboyfan4ever

Reaction score

They bombarded a post and got butt hurt because an unbiased graph, that is just part of a bunch of other graphs on QBs, is showing actual factual data that Dak's efficiently is declining.

They don't have the ability to discuss things rationally because they are so emotionally attached to Dak's failures and successes that things like this personally effect their everyday lives. That's not a healthy way to be at all. Your happiness should never be attached to the success and failures of an athlete, but if they are, at least chose someone good so you can be happy most of the time.
Hypocracy is a real thing.

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score
I don't care where you post.

I'm here to educate people like yourself. Keep following me. I'll lead you.
Then why do u complain incessantly when I comment to your posts and say I am butting in. As if u are upset about it.

Btw you are being educated so let's get our facts straight. You are welcome.

Also Don't get too emotional about this stuff. Not worth getting upset about. And get Dak out of your head for a few hours. Relax a bit.

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
And it's not that simple. This is football at the highest level where the slightest lapse in mental or physical concentration can negate everything. So, no, it's not just about getting to playing football.
Awww......a lecture about playing football. Cute!

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score
You NEVER dropped the TRUTH.

You were all over the place. Condescending, back-pedaling.Supportive, back-pedaling.

When you were exposed, time and time again, you played the victim.
Then you, like all the other hacks, used the price tag.

NOW you use stats compiled by a no-name as if we're stupid enough to buy into it.

Then comparing Dak to other QB'S AND DENYING IT.

All the while debating like a third grader who gets pummeled at every recess, forced to eat sand because you can't help yourself.
You need guidance.
I feel sorry for you at this point.
You figured him out quickly.

He just likes to argue and his schtick is he wants to be winner of that argument. Noatter how stupid of an argument.

Yes. Like a 3rd grader

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
Then why do u complain incessantly when I comment to your posts and say I am butting in. As if u are upset about it.

Btw you are being educated so let's get our facts straight. You are welcome.

Also Don't get too emotional about this stuff. Not worth getting upset about. And get Dak out of your head for a few hours. Relax a bit.
You can say I have Dak in my head all you want, but that's wayyyyyy less embarrassing then you having me, some random poster on a message board, in your head.

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score
You can say I have Dak in my head all you want, but that's wayyyyyy less embarrassing then you having me, some random poster on a message board, in your head.
You are in my head. Rent free. I have said that many times. In fact I want to pay you for living in my head. :confused:

Or is it because I am you. Figment of your imagination. Like fight club. Arguing with me is arguing with yourself. ;)