Daks entire career defined in one game

WillieBeamen

BoysfanfromNY
Reaction score
No matter what you thought of Daks play, he had us ahead with 2 minutes left in the game.

I don't know what else can be done when you're winning and your defense gives up the go ahead TD. On the final drive, how do you let a 3 man rush get to your QB? They are dropping 8 in coverage, there's no where to throw it, and if there is, you need a little more than 2 seconds of time to find that person. Nolan/Marinelle/Monte Kiffen/Rob Ryan, and so on, have been the death of the Dallas Cowboys. Is there any point in the Jone's tenure that they will decide to take this defense serious?
Shuddup

U never gave Romo this benefit of the doubt

Reaction score
This is they type of game that turned Romo into a hero, single-handily trying to overcome a horrible team effort and his mistakes being excused in the process. Dak doesn’t get that QB privilege.
I' m not asking that Dak get any undeserved privilege. When he doesn't play well, I say so. When he plays well, I say so.

Dak made a couple of mistakes yesterday. But that's not unusual when you throw 57 times. They fell behind again, Zeke was garbage so that left no alternative but to throw a lot. And Dak made a couple of errors.

But overall I thought he played very well under difficult circumstances. The o-line is a mess. And the defense is horrible.

It sure would be nice if the defense could come up with a couple of turnovers and give Dak come short field for a change.

khiladi

Reaction score
Romo ain't coming back. Deal with it.

30 years from now you will making the same useless posts dreaming about Romo

And you guys will still be blaming Moore, Garrett, the OL, Zeke and everybody else for Dak sucking.. Here you are blaming Zeke sucking when the RG was still FORCING Seattle defense into looks any mediocre QB could exploit.. And why this team relies so heavily on play action, but “Zeke sucked” yesterday..

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
1st in total yards
7th in scoring

25th in yards allowed
30th in points allowed

Even with 2 picks today there are 22 other NFL QBs with 2 or more picks this season. Keep telling yourselves it's the QB's fault.

khiladi

Reaction score
Let’s also not forget that Dak “became amazing” when Jamal Adams went down with a groin injury, and everybody knows how much they rely on the safety for their defense.

But apparently our cover-2, rush 4 defense, with “no safety” is the reason RW tore apart this defense.

Dak-stans continually make so many excuses for this mediocre QB, while completely ignoring it for other teams.

Reaction score
Played great ? Fumble, interception in important situations. A sure 2nd interception that was luck to be caught by gallup.

But maybe i was watching a different game.

But if you want a bottom tier QB then ok he played great.
When any QB throws 57 times, it is unrealistic to expect perfection. Any QB will make a couple of mistakes when you are constantly throwing the ball.

And Zeke was useless yesterday

75boyz

Reaction score
Pitt's pass defense is horrible. The problem with them is OUR pass defense is horible. That'll be another game like today. Pitt is dangerous because of Roethlisberger keeping drives alive. Same with Baltimore; their secondary is meh. But they put so much pressure on you with RPO you have to keep up. We can beat Pitt, but not sure about Baltimore. The Dallas defense is so bad; interceptions, fumbles, getting off on third downs, batted passes, nothing. They are awful.

Even with not much defense being played in this year's NFL and the transition leaguewide for more scoring...

To say that Baltimore and Pitts pass defenses are not far superior to Seattle's and Atlanta's might be stretching the truth a little.

But that's just my opinion.

Go Cowboys

Reaction score
And you guys will still be blaming Moore, Garrett, the OL, Zeke and everybody else for Dak sucking.. Here you are blaming Zeke sucking when the RG was still FORCING Seattle defense into looks any mediocre QB could exploit.. And why this team relies so heavily on play action, but “Zeke sucked” yesterday..
Zeke was awful yesterday.

If you think he had a brilliant game, that's on you

khiladi

Reaction score
Shuddup

U never gave Romo this benefit of the doubt

Dak even threw behind his WR immediately on the three man rush, with no pressure in the middle of the field with minimum time left. And even Aikman was like, he’s lucky the pass was off target, considering the time..

khiladi

Reaction score
If this team was relying exclusively on Dak, why were they still going play-action well into the fourth quarter down by multiple scores regularly and defenses are still playing one safety? Dak stans even blamed Cooper for a “drop”, and Cooper had his helmet taken off, where Dak threw into multiple defenders and led Cooper to get blasted. He does this regularly with his WRs..