Twitter: Dak's goal for the season “Be the best offense in the NFL.”

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH SAME S@@@ DIFF DAY.......

resized_272427-8c-dakprescottmugcolor_9-25644_t1000.jpg

Haven't we all got tired of hearing his song and dance after another loss.......

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
From the same man that brought you his personal goal, "be the best Dallas Cowboys QB ever".

I wonder how best offense gets defined? Most yards? Or for this team would the best offense in the NFL be like the one in 2014 that could control the clock and keep their own defense on the sideline and when they did come in faced a team pushing to score, taking more chances and the Cowboys ranking 2nd in INT's?

acr731

Jerry learned to GM from Pee Wee Herman
Reaction score
What happened to winning games? Sounds like all he's interested in is padding his personal stats.

Maybe winning is too high of an expectation.

One thing is certain, if he fails to be 'the best offense in the NFL' the defense will get the blame.

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
What happened to winning games? Sounds like all he's interested in is padding his personal stats.

Maybe winning is too high of an expectation.

One thing is certain, if he fails to be 'the best offense in the NFL' the defense will get the blame.

There's a lot of Garbage to go around esp in the 4th Q when trashman Prescott starts producing......

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
From the same man that brought you his personal goal, "be the best Dallas Cowboys QB ever".

I wonder how best offense gets defined? Most yards? Or for this team would the best offense in the NFL be like the one in 2014 that could control the clock and keep their own defense on the sideline and when they did come in faced a team pushing to score, taking more chances and the Cowboys ranking 2nd in INT's?
Is it an ambiguous term? You certainly seem to be determined to make it so.

Maxmadden

Reaction score

https://encrypted-tbn0.***NOT-ALLOWED***/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRUYfo_To3Vt0p8_4l-x9eTuTy9TPZOZcLmPfgT5zHRZzSRqawy3mtdQZuee_5mb-OI_QA&usqp=CAU
That Sir, is the right question

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Is it an ambiguous term? You certainly seem to be determined to make it so.
Yes, it is. Best offense can best be described as what best fits the overall team concept and best supports the other two elements of the game.

I think he is referring to a Greatest Show on Turf II, which Booger would love, but I wonder if Prescott realizes the year they won the SB, they had the #1 defense? A great defense allows for a lot more flexibility for the offense. We saw that with the 70's Steelers, 80's Niners, 90's Cowboys and 00's Patriots.

Last edited:

Tractor1

Reaction score
Best probably equals most feared. If that's the case it means things are working. Play calling that keeps pressure on the defense, and an offensive line that uses power and disguise to dominate opponents.