Twitter: Dak's goal for the season “Be the best offense in the NFL.”

stiletto

Reaction score
Says the guy that ignores me because I post stats to back up my claims instead of just basing all my thoughts on pure emotion like yourself.

Your stats are usually like 99% wrong or skewed to meet whatever stupid narrative you are trying to push on people to support your Dak hate. "Troll stats" are not real stats.

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
Your stats are usually like 99% wrong or skewed to meet whatever stupid narrative you are trying to push on people to support your Dak hate. "Troll stats" are not real stats.
How come you never prove me wrong then? You just chime in with name calling and, like your buddies, very emotional takes that are based solely on your feelings.

I hope Roy gives ya a nice pat on the head for hopping in to defend him when he won't defend himself. I'm sure he's so proud.

TwoDeep3

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
From the same man that brought you his personal goal, "be the best Dallas Cowboys QB ever".

I wonder how best offense gets defined? Most yards? Or for this team would the best offense in the NFL be like the one in 2014 that could control the clock and keep their own defense on the sideline and when they did come in faced a team pushing to score, taking more chances and the Cowboys ranking 2nd in INT's?

Excellent question.

Perhaps a deeper dive would be this. With Moore essentially auditioning for the Jones boys as a head coach in waiting, would he take advantage of a quick strike offense to impress the brain trust over a game control/clock control offense that stymies the opponent as their offense sits and watches?

Simplified - Throwing for lots of yards and points in shootouts which is what fans truly love (read the Jones') or playing strategy of controlling the clock and game in hopes the Jones' are sophisticated enough to see the subtle brilliance of keeping your defense off the field? And which one will impress Jerry and Stephen, and will that choice be at the cost of the team's success?

I reflect on Garrett and his play calling the year Phillips was fired. Two of the WR's told radio hosts in Dallas the play book changed drastically the week after Phillips was fired. They started throwing deep more and opened up the passing game. It was suggested Garrett scuttled Phillips to get the head coaching job.

Will Moore's game strategy indicate his true intent at moving along Mac. Lose the battles but win the war sort of thing for Moore.

stiletto

Reaction score
How come you never prove me wrong then? You just chime in with name calling and, like your buddies, very emotional takes that are based solely on your feelings.

I hope Roy gives ya a nice pat on the head for hopping in to defend him when he won't defend himself. I'm sure he's so proud.

Never...? You mean like I did all over this thread? You are not only a doofus, you are a braindead liar.

https://cowboyszone.com/threads/dak...0-yrds-since-2016.479715/page-8#post-11029425

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
Never...? You mean like I did all over this thread? You are not only a doofus, you are a braindead liar.

https://cowboyszone.com/threads/dak...0-yrds-since-2016.479715/page-8#post-11029425
My post that you linked too was wrong anyways. Dak has 13 more career fumbles than Zeke and I put that he had less.

I said that Dak had more turnovers (More fumbles and more INTS) than Zeke (He does). You proved nothing wrong in your emotional rant about Dak having the ball more. The battle was lost from the start for you because what I said was factually accurate. You can't prove it wrong, because it's not wrong.

stiletto

Reaction score
My post that you linked too was wrong anyways. Dak has 13 more career fumbles than Zeke and I put that he had less.

I said that Dak had more turnovers (More fumbles and more INTS) than Zeke (He does). You proved nothing wrong in your emotional rant about Dak having the ball more. The battle was lost from the start for you because what I said was factually accurate. You can't prove it wrong, because it's not wrong.

LOL. You're a funny guy. Infantile but funny. Just another guy that never admits to being wrong and just blames what he said or spins it in another way because you "meant" something else.

nyc-cowboy

Reaction score
Or for this team would the best offense in the NFL be like the one in 2014 that could control the clock and keep their own defense on the sideline
Williams and Biadasz aren't T Fred and Leary, and Zeke isn't a young Zeke anymore...I dont think they can control the clock like they used to.

TwoDeep3

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Very discouraging to hear him say anything other than "win games".

I don't care about his or anybody else stats. They could have the worst offense in the league for all I care. I just want wins.

Is there a possibility that Dak speaks about things he can control over things he cannot?

He has the possibility controlling the offense. But he has little to do, other than run the clock out, in controlling the defense.

So when he says making the offense the best versus winning games, he is admitting, without slandering his defense, that he can only affect one side of the ball, and the coaches are in charge of the over-all game?

The rhetoric of players and coaches and management never truly reflects what they think. Only rarely when you see someone who cannot guard their emotions, will they lash out and spill the beans on something inside the team. Mostly what is reported to the press is football's version of Joseph Goebbels. Lots of blue sky and zero in depth truths.

stiletto

Reaction score
Prove me wrong or just ignore it like your buddies do.

Your emotions don't replace the actual numbers.

Ok so I am emotional because I posted factual numbers that proved Dak wasn't a fumbler and really in the grand scheme had very low turnover problems, meanwhile I proved Zeke was the most fumbling turn-over prone RB since 2015... how is that emotion? You were proving that Dak had more turnovers than Zeke? Good job, you are adding so much to the board!! LOL!!! o_O

stiletto

Reaction score
Is there a possibility that Dak speaks about things he can control over things he cannot?

He has the possibility controlling the offense. But he has little to do, other than run the clock out, in controlling the defense.

So when he says making the offense the best versus winning games, he is admitting, without slandering his defense, that he can only affect one side of the ball, and the coaches are in charge of the over-all game?

The rhetoric of players and coaches and management never truly reflects what they think. Only rarely when you see someone who cannot guard their emotions, will they lash out and spill the beans on something inside the team. Mostly what is reported to the press is football's version of Joseph Goebbels. Lots of blue sky and zero in depth truths.

For real, he should just coach the team so he can answer like these fools want him to. The coach is supposed to say the goal is to "Win every game". It's like asking a G.I. in the field, what's your goal? "Win the entire World War by myself". LOL Only an idiot would expect a soldier to say that.

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
Ok so I am emotional because I posted factual numbers that proved Dak wasn't a fumbler and really in the grand scheme had very low turnover problems, meanwhile I proved Zeke was the most fumbling turn-over prone RB since 2015... how is that emotion? You were proving that Dak had more turnovers than Zeke? Good job, you are adding so much to the board!! LOL!!! o_O
I posted that Dak had more career fumbles than Zeke and you started comparing Dak to other QBs. You didn't prove me wrong, you just got emotional and tried to change the subject away from what I posted.

stiletto

Reaction score
I posted that Dak had more career fumbles than Zeke and you started comparing Dak to other QBs. You didn't prove me wrong, you just got emotional and tried tIo change the subject away from what I posted.

No, I just couldn't comprehend how stupid it was to spin that Dak was more of a fumbler than Elliot. You are an Apples vs Oranges stat person when any real person making an argument about anything should be comparing Apples to Apples and Oranges to Oranges....BUT we all know by now that's not your angle. Your angle is to prove how every player (besides other QB's) are better than Dak. No matter how dumb that is to do.

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
No, I just couldn't comprehend how stupid it was to spin that Dak was more of a fumbler than Elliot. You are an Apples vs Oranges stat person when any real person making an argument about anything should be comparing Apples to Apples and Oranges to Oranges....BUT we all know by now that's not your angle. Your angle is to prove how every player (besides other QB's) are better than Dak. No matter how dumb that is to do.
I have no angle. I just said that Dak has more career fumbles than Zeke in responds to somebody calling Zeke a "fumble machine". That's all.

stiletto

Reaction score
I have no angle. I just said that Dak has more career fumbles than Zeke in responds to somebody calling Zeke a "fumble machine". That's all.

And you think that is a good argument? You just admitted you have an angle... LOL!!! You crack me up dude. What is wrong with you? :confused:

stiletto

Reaction score
The only people that see an angle to everything when it comes to Dak are emotional wrecks like you and your buddies.

It's just not true. You are clearly the hurt/emotional one. Your angle is to try to disavow Dak at every opportunity no matter the facts to the contrary.

I've never seen you once praise Dak about anything he's done, does, etc. If you are truly not like this, I expect to see you on here after Dak has a great game giving just as much kudos to him as you do condemnation at every turn. Deal?

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
It's just not true. You are clearly the hurt/emotional one. Your angle is to try to disavow Dak at every opportunity no matter the facts to the contrary.

I've never seen you once praise Dak about anything he's done, does, etc. If you are truly not like this, I expect to see you on here after Dak has a great games giving just as much kudos to him as you do condemnation at every turn. Deal?
I don't care if Dak has great games or not. I only care if what he contributes leads to wins or not.

Dak can be terrible and if we win i'll be just as happy as I would be if he was great and we win. I don't care about Dak's personal stats. I care about the Dallas Cowboys success as a team.

A lot of ya'll have forgot that.