Twitter: Dak's goal for the season “Be the best offense in the NFL.”

USArmyVet

Reaction score
If you dont want to be called a troll, stop acting like one. Simple as that.

I cant help it if you cant figure out that troll, hater, homer are acceptable terms on here. You are fighting a losing battle. I'll stop with the advice because obviously its not working.

Sad that we agreed previously but you can;t seem to maintain that level of dialogue. Regardless, not sure how calling someone a hater, troll, homer isn't name calling and a rule violation but I do not run things here but will continue to call out that which I perceive are violations.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
Sad that we agreed previously but you can;t seem to maintain that level of dialogue. Regardless, not sure how calling someone a hater, troll, homer isn't name calling and a rule violation but I do not run things here but will continue to call out that which I perceive are violations.

Its not what YOU perceive, its not YOUR site. Its called learning to play within the rules. Some people never understand that in life. Its ok, makes things easier for the rest of us. AS far as dialogue you fell right back into trolling on Dak. Change your tune and so will I.

BobSacamano

Reaction score
Very discouraging to hear him say anything other than "win games".

I don't care about his or anybody else stats. They could have the worst offense in the league for all I care. I just want wins.
Yeah, let’s rely on a miraculous, seemingly unheard of turnaround from our wretched defense.

Face it, the Cowboys need to ride on the wings of their offense to stand any kind of chance to win games.