Twitter: Dak's goal for the season “Be the best offense in the NFL.”

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score
Offense ends the year somewhere in the top 8 or so, and that's being conservative. Bet. Still, there will be times the offense isn't executing up to their standards. Hopefully when that happens the defense shows up. Maybe we can start by having a semi passable defense in games which we are scoring points.
Sir!
I'm going to have to ask you to stand down!

You're scaring the skirts.

Reactions: CWR

catiii

Reaction score
Best offense in stats with an 8-9 record. Great Dak. Just great. NOT!

Adreme

Reaction score
What's the excuse on the days the offense is trash?

That the Cowboys have still not won a game without scoring 30 since 2018. Any decent team finds ways to occasionally win games 22-19 because if you are reliant upon your offense scoring 30 to have a chance at victory, then you are going to be an 8-8 (9-8 this year) football team.

88sAndHeartbreak

Reaction score
This is a out of context quote. Listen to the question and his entire answer.

question is asked @ 53:48

Also, he constantly talks about winning the SB, so his mind is definitely focused on winning and not whatever some of yall said.

Last edited:

USArmyVet

Reaction score
Here we are yet again - name calling and insults are ok for some members but not for others.....

I would agree but last time I agreed with someone I got benched so I will simply say I find your comment interesting.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
It's like moths to a flame anytime Dak is mentioned. I'm talking both sides of the abyss. Kind of hard to have a conversation about the team, when you can't mention the QB's name.

According to MountainEagleGirl its like "MONTHS to the flame"!! :lmao::lmao::lmao2::lmao2::laugh::laugh:

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
It's like moths to a flame anytime Dak is mentioned. I'm talking both sides of the abyss. Kind of hard to have a conversation about the team, when you can't mention the QB's name.

This is a Cowboys fan forum. So mentioning your great QB should get people excited. The problem is 100% the Eagles trolls.

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Haters gonna hate even if he throws 60 tds....
Not if those 60 TD's result in W's. A lot of the Prescott resistance isn't hate at all, some just don't feel the team wins enough with him.

The defense initially was "look at his record" which quickly changed to look at his stats to start last season and let's just forget the record, that's the team's fault.

I am not a fan of the players, I am a fan of the team and I also realize with this defense, not many QB's would have a good record.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
So much for the momentary getting along.

@Reality Isn't this a violation of rules regarding name calling, antagonizing, and personal attacks?

Im going to help you out here and tell you that they hate complainers. You arent doing yourself any favors by crying about everything. You need to learn the rules and what is acceptable within the rules and what is not. Trust me I have been here for a long time and I know exactly what you can and cant do.

USArmyVet

Reaction score
Im going to help you out here and tell you that they hate complainers. You arent doing yourself any favors by crying about everything. You need to learn the rules and what is acceptable within the rules and what is not. Trust me I have been here for a long time and I know exactly what you can and cant do.

We both got benched recently, me for simply agreeing with you, so forgive me as I watch people post things that far and away go beyond the rules hence why I call things out. Perhaps it would stop if people would stop with the nonsense such as calling people trolls, haters, and saying they cry which is a character flaw.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
We both got benched recently, me for simply agreeing with you, so forgive me as I watch people post things that far and away go beyond the rules hence why I call things out. Perhaps it would stop if people would stop with the nonsense such as calling people trolls, haters, and saying they cry which is a character flaw.

If you dont want to be called a troll, stop acting like one. Simple as that.

I cant help it if you cant figure out that troll, hater, homer are acceptable terms on here. You are fighting a losing battle. I'll stop with the advice because obviously its not working.