Twitter: Dak's goal for the season “Be the best offense in the NFL.”

HungryLion

Reaction score
I would prefer to hear that his goal is to win, but ok. We live in a “fantasy football” stats world now, so….ok.

To be fair Bob. If you go back an listen to the interview. The question asked was specifically about goals “for the offense”

not overall team goals.

And in the same interview he also discusses the goal of getting better as a team and winning.

So I think this is rather nitpicky. To be honest.

kumizi

Reaction score
He knows the defense is trash so he cant say "win the super bowl."

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
Maybe find a defense that can hold a lead and Dak wouldn't have to throw for all those so called "garbage time" yards.

Bottom line is the Cowboys were averaging what, 36 points per game with Prescott last year and still losing? I didn't think it would still be difficult to figure out what the problem was last year; but I guess I'm just too naive.
:lmao2::lmao2::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao2::lmao2:

CWR

Reaction score
What's the excuse on the days the offense is trash?

Offense ends the year somewhere in the top 8 or so, and that's being conservative. Bet. Still, there will be times the offense isn't executing up to their standards. Hopefully when that happens the defense shows up. Maybe we can start by having a semi passable defense in games which we are scoring points.

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

giphy.gif

RonnieT24

Reaction score
Geez the stupid in this thread is unbearable. As has been stated (and ignored by the trolls) Dak was asked a specific question about the offense and answered it. Apparently he was supposed to dodge the question that was asked and claim that he wanted to win every game to satisfy the trolls. Good lord.

Techsass

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
It's like moths to a flame anytime Dak is mentioned. I'm talking both sides of the abyss. Kind of hard to have a conversation about the team, when you can't mention the QB's name.

Reactions: CWR