Twitter: Dak's incredible comeback

USArmyVet

Reaction score
Yes, you are absolutely correct...however, the sentiment was true last year but those opposed to Dak wouldn't acknowledge it was a TEAM effort (especially with the worst defense, worst special teams and multiple missing OL). The statement Dak was 1-3 (remember most anti-Dakers wouldn't even give him credit for the NYG loss even though he left the game in the 3rd quarter with a lead) was their mantra. Never once did they say it was a TEAM loss.

There obvious was detractors and supporters of Dak and during the start of 2020 Dak was heralded as amazing while it was the defenses fault. Well, at the end of the day the only thing matters is team success and when one aspect of the team (offense, defense, special teams) isn't working then the team fails....so if one player is playing well while the team isn't does it matter?

Regardless, Dallas is 4-1, the defense is playing much better than last season and with a more well balanced offense we are seeing the results in the win column.

USArmyVet

Reaction score
Oh yah...........and then he personally decided to just try throwing the ball less.

BOOM!! Instant contender.

No, the OC saw the need to have a more balanced offense and as a result the offense is more dangerous than last season.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
No, the OC saw the need to have a more balanced offense and as a result the offense is more dangerous than last season.

Moore is incredible. All he has to do is think it and it will happen. And he must of woke up one morning and decided to have a defense too.

USArmyVet

Reaction score
Moore is incredible. All he has to do is think it and it will happen. And he must of woke up one morning and decided to have a defense too.

Okay, the inability to have adult dialogue is evident so have a good night.

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score
There obvious was detractors and supporters of Dak and during the start of 2020 Dak was heralded as amazing while it was the defenses fault. Well, at the end of the day the only thing matters is team success and when one aspect of the team (offense, defense, special teams) isn't working then the team fails....so if one player is playing well while the team isn't does it matter?

Regardless, Dallas is 4-1, the defense is playing much better than last season and with a more well balanced offense we are seeing the results in the win column.
and you have about 92843 posts talking about Dak's record in 2019, 2018 and 2020 and comparing his record to other QBs.....but all of a sudden, its the team not one player....were the losses because of one player?

you are like a faart. you go where the wind blow and which every direction you go, it stinks...

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
Okay, the inability to have adult dialogue is evident so have a good night.

Are you really trying to have an adult conversation? When you say things like "Dak decided to throw less" how is that possible?

DallasInDC

Reaction score

I don't think Moore just decided to be more balance this year...circumstances Offensive turnovers miscues + worst scoring defense + horrible ST) required us to be out of balance.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Mentally
Tough
Dude

He's had a couple of times where guys have gone for his legs, and he hasn't flinched. Prescott is having a hell of a year. Good for him and the Cowboys.
That’s what makes him elite. His toughness, his competitiveness, his desire to continually improve and his enthusiasm for the game. All that equals one hell of a team leader.

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

A lost Gimmie week 1.
Week 2 Bolts and Refs pretty much gave us this game.
Week 3....Woof
Week 4....Woof
Week 5....Woof....
..........talk to me after the next 6 weeks coming up about the greatness of Bus driving Dak!
Now kiss your Zeke poster and hope he can continue his 100-yard games or else.........

USArmyVet

Reaction score
Are you really trying to have an adult conversation? When you say things like "Dak decided to throw less" how is that possible?

What I said was "Dak is throwing less".....and not that he decided to throw less. Clearly Dallas took an intentional approach after TB to go more run involved as since the TB game, Dak has thrown an average of 26.75 times/game while the offense is rushing an average of 36.25 times/game.

Buzzbait

Reaction score
.......The thing that surprised me is that he was injured as good quarterback ........ and then 10 months later came back as a GREAT quarterback......

That says it all right there! And I totally agree.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
What I said was "Dak is throwing less".....and not that he decided to throw less. Clearly Dallas took an intentional approach after TB to go more run involved as since the TB game, Dak has thrown an average of 26.75 times/game while the offense is rushing an average of 36.25 times/game.

I would be happy if they ran it 50 times and threw once. When no one can stop the run game, no reason to do anything else.

But at some point teams are going to start loading the box to stop the run.

zrinkill

Cowboy Fan
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
A lost Gimmie week 1.
Week 2 Bolts and Refs pretty much gave us this game.
Week 3....Woof
Week 4....Woof
Week 5....Woof....
..........talk to me after the next 6 weeks coming up about the greatness of Bus driving Dak!
Now kiss your Zeke poster and hope he can continue his 100-yard games or else.........

This guy makes all the other Dak doubters look normal. I cannot believe that they have not turned on him yet.